WWE Raw Updates

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I watch it live on a Monday Night/Tuesday Morning but then again I am currently unemployed. I can't watch it on a Thursday on Sky Sports because it pisses me off with all the editing they do so if for some reason I am not up to watch it live I just download it the next day :D

I watch it live on a Monday Night/Tuesday Morning but then again I am currently unemployed. I can't watch it on a Thursday on Sky Sports because it pisses me off with all the editing they do so if for some reason I am not up to watch it live I just download it the next day :D

[QUOTE=david2006efc;153474]I watch it live on a Monday Night/Tuesday Morning but then again I am currently unemployed. I can't watch it on a Thursday on Sky Sports because it pisses me off with all the editing they do so if for some reason I am not up to watch it live I just download it the next day :D[/QUOTE] shhh vince might be reading this ;)

[QUOTE=david2006efc;153474]I watch it live on a Monday Night/Tuesday Morning but then again I am currently unemployed. I can't watch it on a Thursday on Sky Sports because it pisses me off with all the editing they do so if for some reason I am not up to watch it live I just download it the next day :D[/QUOTE] shhh vince might be reading this ;)

[QUOTE=Tyler Gadzinski;153481]i would want it if they gave me like a free month of it so i can see what type of stuff they will put on there[/QUOTE] Why dont you read what they put on there? lol They have list upon lists of matches with descriptions. You choose what you wanna watch.

[QUOTE=Tyler Gadzinski;153481]i would want it if they gave me like a free month of it so i can see what type of stuff they will put on there[/QUOTE] Why dont you read what they put on there? lol They have list upon lists of matches with descriptions. You choose what you wanna watch.

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;153499]I believe you can watch heat on WWE.com still. I don't know if they have anything new, I hardly watched it, but I think I seen a link to them still there.[/QUOTE] it comes up with you are regionaly blocked or some rubish like that

Archived