RIP Paul Hunter

panix04

I was gutted this morning when my little brother told me that Paul Hunter finally lost his battle with cancer this morning. He was one of the few people that made snooker worth watching. The fact that he carried on playing despite his health problems makes him a hero as far as im concerned. The game of snooker will surely miss one of its most promising, entertaining personalities. RIP Paul.

Im truly shocked, saddened and deeply sorry that we've lost Paul Hunter, the man was a real fighter and not a sorrow seeker, Rest in Peace Champ and thoughts have got to be with his friends and family, but also the millions of people who got behind him each and everymatch he played. I for one, will always have "Plan B" up my sleeve!!!

Im truly shocked, saddened and deeply sorry that we've lost Paul Hunter, the man was a real fighter and not a sorrow seeker, Rest in Peace Champ and thoughts have got to be with his friends and family, but also the millions of people who got behind him each and everymatch he played. I for one, will always have "Plan B" up my sleeve!!!

Archived