Promotional Relationships in 07

Haven't seen anything about this in the diary, so was wondering if Adam could confirm wether there would be any significant changes in some of the promotional relationships. We already know that loans will be possible for promotions with working agreements, but we haven't heard anything about Wars or Parent Company relationships which were 2 major complaints in 05. The problem with Parent-child relationships was ofcourse that eventuially the child always seemed to leave the parent (the concept of fully owned development feds not making it into 05) and that Wars, particularly between feds with written contracts really didn't do much...

It Mean's what he said it means. Very politely, bassically he said that the journal is there to let you know what is featured, and time would be better spend answering question's about thing's that are already featured. It's not that there is "no word" really. Adam explained in the journal that he has covered everything that he has done so far. So, everything he talks about in the journal now is thing's he is doing now. There might be a surprise or two at the end, I don't know. I take his word for it though, as that is all one can do. If he answer's your question, then he would have to answer mine, and then answer someone else's, on and on. The journal would be pointless, as each time one question was answered, we could probably think of two or three more. The journal is a great idea for this, as it let's Adam concern himself with his work, and not our question's (at least not "extra" questions). I figure if you posted this as an idea in the other thread (Total Extreme Wrestling Suggestions) where we discuss idea's, you would probably have alot more posts on it. Don't take it as it's unnimportant or the wrong way in either case. There might be something about this later in the journal, we just have to wait and see (even if it kills us, lol).

It Mean's what he said it means. Very politely, bassically he said that the journal is there to let you know what is featured, and time would be better spend answering question's about thing's that are already featured. It's not that there is "no word" really. Adam explained in the journal that he has covered everything that he has done so far. So, everything he talks about in the journal now is thing's he is doing now. There might be a surprise or two at the end, I don't know. I take his word for it though, as that is all one can do. If he answer's your question, then he would have to answer mine, and then answer someone else's, on and on. The journal would be pointless, as each time one question was answered, we could probably think of two or three more. The journal is a great idea for this, as it let's Adam concern himself with his work, and not our question's (at least not "extra" questions). I figure if you posted this as an idea in the other thread (Total Extreme Wrestling Suggestions) where we discuss idea's, you would probably have alot more posts on it. Don't take it as it's unnimportant or the wrong way in either case. There might be something about this later in the journal, we just have to wait and see (even if it kills us, lol).

[QUOTE=The Ego;153738]djchris.....edit in........."no word YET". The guy was asking a question, which hes perfectly entitled to do.[/QUOTE] For sure, I didn't mean it to sound like he couldn't ask a question. [QUOTE]so was wondering if Adam could confirm [/QUOTE] This part of the question is what I was most referring to. Sorry if it sounded harsh in any way, that was not my intention. That and I was really tired, had a hard time sleeping last night.

[QUOTE=The Ego;153738]djchris.....edit in........."no word YET". The guy was asking a question, which hes perfectly entitled to do.[/QUOTE] For sure, I didn't mean it to sound like he couldn't ask a question. [QUOTE]so was wondering if Adam could confirm [/QUOTE] This part of the question is what I was most referring to. Sorry if it sounded harsh in any way, that was not my intention. That and I was really tired, had a hard time sleeping last night.

Archived