10th October Thread

[QUOTE]October 10th Yesterday's addition was Alter Egos. Normally when a promotion signs a wrestler, his contract will be filled in using his default character; he will use his default name, his profile will be a copy of his default profile, etc, etc. Alter Egos are pre-defined in the editor, and allow wrestlers to take on specific characters when they join a certain promotion. For example, in the CornellVerse, "PRIDE Koiso" is his default name, so even if he leaves Pride Glory Honour Wrestling and works elsewhere, he'll still use that name. Using the editor, you can set it so that if he joined Burning Hammer Of The Wrestling Gods he will use the name "BURNING Koiso" instead, complete with different picture, profile, etc. Each wrestler can have one Alter Ego per promotion in the game.[/QUOTE] i think this is awesome it will help alot with realism especially for those who would like to keep a character there own. e.g. Billy Gunn/Kip James/The G Man/ The New Aged Outlaw/ Kip Winchester god damn that guy is a gimmick raving ho. discuss the thread... not kip james :) EDIT: was just wondering if these alter ego's can be difined for one promtion only like X-Pac to WWE and the Dudley name? so if you didnt control that company you couldnt use that name.

Don't change my world actually. :o maybe the smallest update ever. Sorry for me being this kind, but I just think I could do without this. Altought, nice thing. I for one don't really care about those alter egos. Plaque, Black Eagle, it's all the same.

Don't change my world actually. :o maybe the smallest update ever. Sorry for me being this kind, but I just think I could do without this. Altought, nice thing. I for one don't really care about those alter egos. Plaque, Black Eagle, it's all the same.

I asked about having a way not to duplicate different worker's a while back, especially when importing them from other mod's. Being able to have the game realise that "Oop's", that is an alter-ego for such and such, so it won't get imported and you end up having Mick Foley and Cactus Jack (for example). I don't know if this address's that or not though. Either way, I like it. You can make up your own name for worker's, and perhaps help you get more personal with worker's your not as, or not familiar with at all. I might want to call Akai, Little grasshopper instead of Jimmy Yang (for example), in my promotion. SO I like this, no matter if it's going to help fix my problem or not.

I asked about having a way not to duplicate different worker's a while back, especially when importing them from other mod's. Being able to have the game realise that "Oop's", that is an alter-ego for such and such, so it won't get imported and you end up having Mick Foley and Cactus Jack (for example). I don't know if this address's that or not though. Either way, I like it. You can make up your own name for worker's, and perhaps help you get more personal with worker's your not as, or not familiar with at all. I might want to call Akai, Little grasshopper instead of Jimmy Yang (for example), in my promotion. SO I like this, no matter if it's going to help fix my problem or not.

Awesome feature Adam, justa query, its late and might sounds stupid You said that each wrestler will be able to have one alter ego per promtion and each woith diffirent pics?? Does that mean you are for instance having 8 pictures of Larry Wood for eg, or do we creat Pictures ourself either way its an awesome feature

Awesome feature Adam, justa query, its late and might sounds stupid You said that each wrestler will be able to have one alter ego per promtion and each woith diffirent pics?? Does that mean you are for instance having 8 pictures of Larry Wood for eg, or do we creat Pictures ourself either way its an awesome feature

Guest deathcroc
Holy jumping cats! I just posted a suggestion like this a few days ago, so of course I love this addition! I would have liked more alter egos per promotion, but I will certainly take the one! I'm really getting pumped up for the next release!

Guest deathcroc
Holy jumping cats! I just posted a suggestion like this a few days ago, so of course I love this addition! I would have liked more alter egos per promotion, but I will certainly take the one! I'm really getting pumped up for the next release!

Archived