Guess What?

TCP1

[QUOTE=wooodaddy;153646]happy birthday chap... but i gotta problem w/ you saying your feeling old at 25...I'm 31 and feel great, so don't discriminate against us older guys... :p .. have a great b-day buddy...[/QUOTE] Second that! And I am older then you. I meant a quarter century, In my haste in trying to help make him feel older, I accidentally typed Half Century (I'm not that old yet).

[QUOTE=wooodaddy;153646]happy birthday chap... but i gotta problem w/ you saying your feeling old at 25...I'm 31 and feel great, so don't discriminate against us older guys... :p .. have a great b-day buddy...[/QUOTE] Second that! And I am older then you. I meant a quarter century, In my haste in trying to help make him feel older, I accidentally typed Half Century (I'm not that old yet).

• 6 months later...
Guest cmdrsam
Happy B-Day TCP and your far from old. Wish I was 25 again. What was I doing at 25,,I dont remember. I think it was when the Germans were bombing Pearl Harbor. Some one get me my geratol.

Best wishes, TCP! But since I have a decade on you, you don't get to say squat about being old. :D My rule of thumb used to be that if they were younger than my parents, they weren't old. Of course now that they're 70 and 69, I might have to reconsider that...

Archived