Need a logo

[QUOTE=The Gaz;153550]Yet again why the need for a new thread? Please explain? Not trying to flame.[/QUOTE] I would like to take a stab at this. I think it just get's lost in the shuffle. As people post, it get's farther and farther away from being an obvious place to post. I think maybe if it was stickied, it would work alot better. Untill that time, I don't see, especially newer people, or someone that has not seen it before, being able to find it so easily. It's something you wouldn't expect to see really.

[QUOTE=The Gaz;153550]Yet again why the need for a new thread? Please explain? Not trying to flame.[/QUOTE] I would like to take a stab at this. I think it just get's lost in the shuffle. As people post, it get's farther and farther away from being an obvious place to post. I think maybe if it was stickied, it would work alot better. Untill that time, I don't see, especially newer people, or someone that has not seen it before, being able to find it so easily. It's something you wouldn't expect to see really.

Archived