Having major difficulty winning

If you're working for places that respect the heel/face split, you have to make sure you're the correct alignment to receive a title shot. For instance, if you're in TNA and Jeff Jarrett is the champ, you couldn't get a title shot if you were a heel since Double J is heel as well. Turn yourself to the appropriate alignment and ask for a feud with the champ. You'll get it for sure in TNA and ROH if you're a Main Eventer. Edited for grammar and punctuation.

If you're working for places that respect the heel/face split, you have to make sure you're the correct alignment to receive a title shot. For instance, if you're in TNA and Jeff Jarrett is the champ, you couldn't get a title shot if you were a heel since Double J is heel as well. Turn yourself to the appropriate alignment and ask for a feud with the champ. You'll get it for sure in TNA and ROH if you're a Main Eventer. Edited for grammar and punctuation.

i am playing RTL and i have had tons of title shots, recently i have even managed to defend them as well! I was looking back at my previous records and in my 1st year i was winning 2 out of every three matches, the year after it rose to roughly 3 in every 4 and now i can go about 10 matches without seeing ceiling, sure some of them are close but i usually manage to pick up the win. It definatly easier as you advance. My aim is to make as much money as possible in game and its tough to decide wether to improve stats to make more prize money or invest in portfolio items. Generally i go for the latter, but if i lose a match i should of won i get irritated and sink me cash into attributes. Im doing ok in my portfolio though i have one medium risk investment, 6 low risk investments and a small business.

i am playing RTL and i have had tons of title shots, recently i have even managed to defend them as well! I was looking back at my previous records and in my 1st year i was winning 2 out of every three matches, the year after it rose to roughly 3 in every 4 and now i can go about 10 matches without seeing ceiling, sure some of them are close but i usually manage to pick up the win. It definatly easier as you advance. My aim is to make as much money as possible in game and its tough to decide wether to improve stats to make more prize money or invest in portfolio items. Generally i go for the latter, but if i lose a match i should of won i get irritated and sink me cash into attributes. Im doing ok in my portfolio though i have one medium risk investment, 6 low risk investments and a small business.

So far, it's all about the stats - but when I hit B+ in all technical and entertainment stats (I'm already there for physical) then I'll start to look at investments. Have to be a comic book store to kick off :D I wouldn't necessarily say that the game is getting easier for me - but then I'm still very low down the card in my feds, so no mater how well I do, there's still a long way to go. However, I am learning the best sequences and approaches for a lot of wrestlers. For example, I'm a cruiserweight, and fighting anyone at heavyweight or above I use strikes and wear holds which have a very high probability of hitting. I may end up using ten or fifteen armbar variants in the opening five minutes, but by then Lord Humongous is down in Medium and ripe for hitting with riskier moves. Taking it slow against anyone with significantly higher stats than you is a must - even against Rick Steiner, who was only every 2 or 3% better off than me, a single missed Elbow Drop or Half Senton could be the start of a three minute blitz of Steinerlines that would have me down and out without any chance of recovery.

So far, it's all about the stats - but when I hit B+ in all technical and entertainment stats (I'm already there for physical) then I'll start to look at investments. Have to be a comic book store to kick off :D I wouldn't necessarily say that the game is getting easier for me - but then I'm still very low down the card in my feds, so no mater how well I do, there's still a long way to go. However, I am learning the best sequences and approaches for a lot of wrestlers. For example, I'm a cruiserweight, and fighting anyone at heavyweight or above I use strikes and wear holds which have a very high probability of hitting. I may end up using ten or fifteen armbar variants in the opening five minutes, but by then Lord Humongous is down in Medium and ripe for hitting with riskier moves. Taking it slow against anyone with significantly higher stats than you is a must - even against Rick Steiner, who was only every 2 or 3% better off than me, a single missed Elbow Drop or Half Senton could be the start of a three minute blitz of Steinerlines that would have me down and out without any chance of recovery.

• 1 month later...

Archived