Transferring when Content?

I lose 1-2 players a year so since I play all my games I make the effort to manually rotate players in and out of the lineup so I am sure that they get playing time. What I have found though is if a player is in a game and doesn't get credit or blame for anything (tackle, catch, missed block, sack) the game doesn't give him credit for playing. Has anybody else noticed this??

I lose 1-2 players a year so since I play all my games I make the effort to manually rotate players in and out of the lineup so I am sure that they get playing time. What I have found though is if a player is in a game and doesn't get credit or blame for anything (tackle, catch, missed block, sack) the game doesn't give him credit for playing. Has anybody else noticed this??

Players are most interested in starts. However, if they don't start but get touches on offense or significant time at OL or Def they are normally OK. Just playing a few plays in the game isn't something that makes them happy (whether they get a sack, block or catch).

Players are most interested in starts. However, if they don't start but get touches on offense or significant time at OL or Def they are normally OK. Just playing a few plays in the game isn't something that makes them happy (whether they get a sack, block or catch).

[QUOTE=Arlie Rahn;154334]Players are most interested in starts. However, if they don't start but get touches on offense or significant time at OL or Def they are normally OK. Just playing a few plays in the game isn't something that makes them happy (whether they get a sack, block or catch).[/QUOTE] Actually Arlie I usually rotate my linemen by series or every other series depending on the score so I keep most of them around. My point was if during their time in a game they don't have any stats credited to them it appears to me that they don't get credit for playing in the game when you look at their overall season stats.

[QUOTE=Arlie Rahn;154334]Players are most interested in starts. However, if they don't start but get touches on offense or significant time at OL or Def they are normally OK. Just playing a few plays in the game isn't something that makes them happy (whether they get a sack, block or catch).[/QUOTE] Actually Arlie I usually rotate my linemen by series or every other series depending on the score so I keep most of them around. My point was if during their time in a game they don't have any stats credited to them it appears to me that they don't get credit for playing in the game when you look at their overall season stats.

Archived