Diva Strip Poker

weirdo_man

Oop's, It has a mind of it's own. Yeah, he was the only one REALLY able to see it all, lol. Just got done watching the only real MUST SEE ECW so far, lol. Actually, a couple of times during a few of the fight's (CM Punk), I got upset with the split screen. I'm really starting to like CM Punk, which I did not at first. I couldn't see why anyone liked him to be honest. I think it's his gimmick, not sure.

Oop's, It has a mind of it's own. Yeah, he was the only one REALLY able to see it all, lol. Just got done watching the only real MUST SEE ECW so far, lol. Actually, a couple of times during a few of the fight's (CM Punk), I got upset with the split screen. I'm really starting to like CM Punk, which I did not at first. I couldn't see why anyone liked him to be honest. I think it's his gimmick, not sure.

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;153681] I'm really starting to like CM Punk, which I did not at first. I couldn't see why anyone liked him to be honest. I think it's his gimmick, not sure.[/QUOTE] For me its his gimmick. sure I am all for people to be able to live their life as they want, but I don't need to be reminded each week that punk lives the straight edge life style or even be reminded about what that means. with all the hype about the straight edge life style I thought he should have been teamed with striker to face RVD and the Sandman. then have sandman beat punk and drown him in beer

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;153681] I'm really starting to like CM Punk, which I did not at first. I couldn't see why anyone liked him to be honest. I think it's his gimmick, not sure.[/QUOTE] For me its his gimmick. sure I am all for people to be able to live their life as they want, but I don't need to be reminded each week that punk lives the straight edge life style or even be reminded about what that means. with all the hype about the straight edge life style I thought he should have been teamed with striker to face RVD and the Sandman. then have sandman beat punk and drown him in beer

[QUOTE=mystic;153693]For me its his gimmick. sure I am all for people to be able to live their life as they want, but I don't need to be reminded each week that punk lives the straight edge life style or even be reminded about what that means. with all the hype about the straight edge life style I thought he should have been teamed with striker to face RVD and the Sandman. then have sandman beat punk and drown him in beer[/QUOTE] Part of me think's that is really bad, but.... Man! That would be hillarious, lol! I would pay to see that, first PPV I would pay for since Hogan vs. Andre! LOL

[QUOTE=mystic;153693]For me its his gimmick. sure I am all for people to be able to live their life as they want, but I don't need to be reminded each week that punk lives the straight edge life style or even be reminded about what that means. with all the hype about the straight edge life style I thought he should have been teamed with striker to face RVD and the Sandman. then have sandman beat punk and drown him in beer[/QUOTE] Part of me think's that is really bad, but.... Man! That would be hillarious, lol! I would pay to see that, first PPV I would pay for since Hogan vs. Andre! LOL

back to the original topic, found on pwinsider.com There was a lot of talk backstage at last night's taping among the workers about how embarrassing last night's ECW show, which was taped last week, was due to the Strip Poker segments. It's safe to say that there are a lot of people in the company that are less than happy with the creative end of the company right now. This week's edition of ECW on Sci Fi did a 1.8 cable rating, with a 3 share. That is up slightly from last week's 1.7. The show did quarter hours of 1.6. 1.7, 1.7, 1.7 and 2.0 for the overrun.

back to the original topic, found on pwinsider.com There was a lot of talk backstage at last night's taping among the workers about how embarrassing last night's ECW show, which was taped last week, was due to the Strip Poker segments. It's safe to say that there are a lot of people in the company that are less than happy with the creative end of the company right now. This week's edition of ECW on Sci Fi did a 1.8 cable rating, with a 3 share. That is up slightly from last week's 1.7. The show did quarter hours of 1.6. 1.7, 1.7, 1.7 and 2.0 for the overrun.

Archived