majority of signees are non-conference

I'm using Ole Miss, and after 5 years of playing I noticed I have only 1 SEC player on my roster. 90% of the roster is from OH and the rest are from MI & other northern states. Although I do allow the AI to recruit most weeks, I have the Cole scouting service and my focus is on the SEC talent. What could I be doing wrong here? Thanks- Tommy

[QUOTE=wrestlerjrh;153724]how do you just let the computer sim out recruiting? to me that is a huge part of the game building a team by trying to get your type of players into the program[/QUOTE] 3 Kids, Full-time job, working on my Masters= very little free time... You hit the nail on the head in your second sentence: "to me." I enjoy PLAYING the game. "To me", that is the best part. If I have a large block of time, I do handle the recruiting, but mostly I don't have the time. Now, back to the question. :-)

[QUOTE=wrestlerjrh;153724]how do you just let the computer sim out recruiting? to me that is a huge part of the game building a team by trying to get your type of players into the program[/QUOTE] 3 Kids, Full-time job, working on my Masters= very little free time... You hit the nail on the head in your second sentence: "to me." I enjoy PLAYING the game. "To me", that is the best part. If I have a large block of time, I do handle the recruiting, but mostly I don't have the time. Now, back to the question. :-)

I had the same issue playing as Ole Miss. No matter where I put my money, the only place I could consistantly get recruits was other areas than mine. I asked about it a long time ago, see [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9415"]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9415[/URL] As you can see, it never was resolved, so I just moved on to a new school after about 3 more seasons of trying to recruit someone...anyone worth being on my squad....from the SE. I'll have to switch back and see if I still have the same issue.

I had the same issue playing as Ole Miss. No matter where I put my money, the only place I could consistantly get recruits was other areas than mine. I asked about it a long time ago, see [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9415"]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9415[/URL] As you can see, it never was resolved, so I just moved on to a new school after about 3 more seasons of trying to recruit someone...anyone worth being on my squad....from the SE. I'll have to switch back and see if I still have the same issue.

[QUOTE=Arlie Rahn;154324]I checked the stock DB and Ole Miss is based in University, MS - so the state should be right. I will look into this though.[/QUOTE] Arlie, Oxford is where Ole Miss is located. Would the 'University' be throwing off the recruiting?

[QUOTE=Arlie Rahn;154324]I checked the stock DB and Ole Miss is based in University, MS - so the state should be right. I will look into this though.[/QUOTE] Arlie, Oxford is where Ole Miss is located. Would the 'University' be throwing off the recruiting?

[QUOTE=tommyboy;154341]Arlie, Oxford is where Ole Miss is located. Would the 'University' be throwing off the recruiting?[/QUOTE] Well, the town is Oxford, but the actual school is University, MS. It was my mailing address for 4 and a half years. :)

[QUOTE=tommyboy;154341]Arlie, Oxford is where Ole Miss is located. Would the 'University' be throwing off the recruiting?[/QUOTE] Well, the town is Oxford, but the actual school is University, MS. It was my mailing address for 4 and a half years. :)

[QUOTE=Wolfpack;154420]Well, the town is Oxford, but the actual school is University, MS. It was my mailing address for 4 and a half years. :)[/QUOTE] 4 1/4 years? Were you working on a Medical degree? ;-) I use students from Ole Miss for D-Now leaders every year, and they always give me an "Oxford, Ms" address. That's why the "University, Ms" threw me off.

[QUOTE=Wolfpack;154420]Well, the town is Oxford, but the actual school is University, MS. It was my mailing address for 4 and a half years. :)[/QUOTE] 4 1/4 years? Were you working on a Medical degree? ;-) I use students from Ole Miss for D-Now leaders every year, and they always give me an "Oxford, Ms" address. That's why the "University, Ms" threw me off.

Archived