Game Plan Issue

When I save with one of the categories set as "No Preference" isn't it supposed to go back and change the other situation to the same %s? For example, say I go to 1st 3 Qtrs, No Preferrence, Opponents Red Zone and set my %s, shouldn't the Winning, Tied, Etc change to the same %s as well?

Well, the problem I'm seeing is vs the AI I see no real gameplan changes in the first 3 quarters regardless of the score. It changes in regards to field position and then again in all 4th quarter situation. So...I've been trying to implement gameplans based on only those situations therefore I thought I should be able to use the "no preferrence" for the score category and enter in my gp and have it carry across all scoring situation ie. winning, tied, etc. When I save a gameplan with the setting at no prefference for scoring it only carries over to "Winning" and not the other 3 situations. Shouldn't a save with the no preferrence selection be carried over to all the previous score situations and not just the first one? I'm just trying to save a little time by not entering the same plan 4 different times. Sorry if that's confusing. :)

Well, the problem I'm seeing is vs the AI I see no real gameplan changes in the first 3 quarters regardless of the score. It changes in regards to field position and then again in all 4th quarter situation. So...I've been trying to implement gameplans based on only those situations therefore I thought I should be able to use the "no preferrence" for the score category and enter in my gp and have it carry across all scoring situation ie. winning, tied, etc. When I save a gameplan with the setting at no prefference for scoring it only carries over to "Winning" and not the other 3 situations. Shouldn't a save with the no preferrence selection be carried over to all the previous score situations and not just the first one? I'm just trying to save a little time by not entering the same plan 4 different times. Sorry if that's confusing. :)

K, it works like it should on the offensive side, it's just the defensive gameplan that doesn't work correctly. Saving under "No Preference" only changes the first situation in each category instead of all of them like it should. Only two other things I've found so far. Maybe these are as they should be...dunno... Defensive Playbook... 43-Run-SZ-B5 says the coverage type is Man. The description and picture show a zone defense. 43-Norm-TMan says it's Man coverage but the picture shows a zone coverage. Hope I'm not being too anal about this stuff. As I come across more stuff I'll add them here and try not to clutter the board up with new posts. :)

K, it works like it should on the offensive side, it's just the defensive gameplan that doesn't work correctly. Saving under "No Preference" only changes the first situation in each category instead of all of them like it should. Only two other things I've found so far. Maybe these are as they should be...dunno... Defensive Playbook... 43-Run-SZ-B5 says the coverage type is Man. The description and picture show a zone defense. 43-Norm-TMan says it's Man coverage but the picture shows a zone coverage. Hope I'm not being too anal about this stuff. As I come across more stuff I'll add them here and try not to clutter the board up with new posts. :)

Is there anywhere that we can download pre-made gameplans that we can tweak to our liking? I’ve tried building one up form scratch, but got lost pretty quickly! :confused: I was hoping to build a gameplan for a power run game but, as I select all my plays anyway, is it really that important for me to create a gameplan?

Is there anywhere that we can download pre-made gameplans that we can tweak to our liking? I’ve tried building one up form scratch, but got lost pretty quickly! :confused: I was hoping to build a gameplan for a power run game but, as I select all my plays anyway, is it really that important for me to create a gameplan?

Archived