Smackdown: Back In Business

[B]BEHIND THE SCENES OF THE WWE, VINCE McMAHON DECIDED THE ONLY WAY TO SOUGHT OUT THE PROMBLEMS WITH SMACKDOWN IS TO SIMPLY CLEAR OUT AND RE HIRE I BRAND NEW WRITING TEAM, I MICHAEL PERKS, A BRITISH BOOKER WHO MANAGED TO GET THE HIGHEST AUDIENCES IN BRITISH WRESTLING SINCE THE 60/70 WAS HIRED TO LEAD SMACKDOWN. NOW WE ARE OFF TO MY FIRST SHOW SINCE NO MERCY THIS IS THE CURRENT ROSTER AT THE CURRENT TIME, BTW KANE IS ON SMACKDOWN BECAUSE HE WILL PROBERLY MAKE THE MOVE FROM RAW AFTER THE LOSER LEAVES RAW MATCH.[/B]

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Tyler Gadzinski;153924]that is really dumb theyll prolly have Kane job again which is getting really bad and then he will prolly get "injured" and take the time off. they prolly arent having him take time off cuz Rey needs to get knee surgery and is taking off for a couple months.[/QUOTE] I think that was meant for his diary not a real life spoiler.:cool:

[QUOTE=Tyler Gadzinski;153924]that is really dumb theyll prolly have Kane job again which is getting really bad and then he will prolly get "injured" and take the time off. they prolly arent having him take time off cuz Rey needs to get knee surgery and is taking off for a couple months.[/QUOTE] I think that was meant for his diary not a real life spoiler.:cool:

[QUOTE=SHaynes23;153930]Come on TG, quit posting "dynasty spoilers" in here. At least be cool like me and put it in white. Your killing me son![/QUOTE] what are you talking about I just read the recap from SD on tuesday and they had that in there highlight this you know what im talking about somewhat a spoiler to some. //////////////<---that is the length of the topic and after it is results. [COLOR="White"]Kane vs MVP and Kane won due to countout0[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=SHaynes23;153930]Come on TG, quit posting "dynasty spoilers" in here. At least be cool like me and put it in white. Your killing me son![/QUOTE] what are you talking about I just read the recap from SD on tuesday and they had that in there highlight this you know what im talking about somewhat a spoiler to some. //////////////<---that is the length of the topic and after it is results. [COLOR="White"]Kane vs MVP and Kane won due to countout0[/COLOR]

Archived