Smackdown: Back In Business

[B]nice to see so many peeps talking on my thread, basically with Kane i was trying to make the link between real life and my dyansty, in real life he lost to Umaga, and since i saw that match i posted that he would be moving to smackdown for my dynasty, in real life i didnt know if he was going on a break or to smackdown or ecw but if u read the spoliers in the thread you will see what has happened to him[/B]

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]nice to see so many peeps talking on my thread, basically with Kane i was trying to make the link between real life and my dyansty, in real life he lost to Umaga, and since i saw that match i posted that he would be moving to smackdown for my dynasty, in real life i didnt know if he was going on a break or to smackdown or ecw but if u read the spoliers in the thread you will see what has happened to him[/B]

[B]this dynasty will not have pictures, it is more for people with slow coms who find it hard with pictures, only thing i will use is logo which i credit to Shaynes23 from his fantasic dynasty cheers[/B] [IMG]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l28/SH23WWE/SmackdownFall06.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Blue"][B] SMACKDOWN, FRIDAY 13 OCTOBER 2006[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="blue"]Show starts with King Booker and Queen Sharmell, King Booker is looking very pleased with himself. He says that at No Mercy, he destroyed the peasent known as Bobby Lashley, he quelled the revolt made on his kingdon by Sir Finlay, and he slayed the Animal, Batista. He goes on to say that at Cyber Sunday, he will prove where he is the King and will become the champion of champions when he beats The Big Show and John Cena RATING B+[/COLOR] Bobby lashley - The Miz A total squash match where Lashley unleashes all hs frustration from No Mercy on the Miz, ends with a spear followed by the 1-2-3 RATING B- [COLOR="blue"]post match Teddy Long comes out and informs Bobby Lashley that at Cyber Sunday the will be a fatal 4-way No 1 contenders match where the fans are able to vote for certain stupilations in the match and next week Lashley will have a match which if he wins he will be one of the competitors in the match RATING B Mr Kennedy says that last night i did what i said i would do and beat The Undertaker. However some people are complaning that i only won because The Undertaker got himself DQ in their match at No Mercy, so tonight i challenge u Undertaker to a rematch and when the final bell rings the announcers will call out the winner of the bout is Mr Kennedy...... Kennedy RATING B [/COLOR]Matt Hardy - Montel Vontavious Porter MVP gets some decent competition for his Smackdown Debut, a very back and forth match until Hardy takes over and looks like he on his way to victory, that is until the ref is knock down and Gregory Helms runs in and hits a Shining Wizard on Hardy. MVP rolls up and has his feet on the rope as the ref recoveres and makes the 3 count. RATING B [COLOR="Blue"]Post match Gregory Helms comes out and says that Matt Hardy may have beaten him at No Mercy but if he thinks he isgonna geta title shot, he better think again RATING B- Batista is walking backstage, he walks fo about 10 seconds noticing people here and there until he is attacked from behind by Finlay, Finlay takes Batista out with his trusty shillelagh, he ends by saying that next week, he will beat Batista and go on to win the No 1 contenders match at Cyber Sunday and then become the new World Heavyweight Champion RATING B+[/COLOR] King Booker - Funaki Booker beats funaki with ease, ending with the scissor kick after just 2 minutes, but the match lasted about 10 minutes because of King Bookers entrance, Regal was there but no Finlay RATING B- [COLOR="blue"]Post Match King Booker says that these is the fate that awaits the lowly peasents from Raw and ECW, John Cena and Big Show, at Cyber Sunday RATING B[/COLOR] Chris Benoit - Sylvan Sylvan does his best but against a former Heavyweight champion he never really stood a chance. Benoit wins with a Crossface RATNG B [COLOR="blue"]Rey Mysterio is backstage saying he is going to put the trouble with Chavo and Vickie Guerrero and focus on doing what means the most to him, winning matches and gettng a World Heavyweight Title shot RATING B+ Mr Kennedy is seen warming up backstage ready for his match RATING B[/COLOR] Undertaker - Mr Kennedy a really good match with Kennedy taking advantage after a low blow goes unnoticed by the ref. Kennedy is able to stop any comeback attempts, he is even able to hit the kenton bomb but after a suplex, Kennedy gloats until The Undertaker sits up. Undertaker turns it round hitting a chokeslam and a Tombstone. But in the process the Ref is knocked down and as The Undertaker tries to revive the ref he is attacked by..... KANE. Kane hits a big boot and a chokeslam, then he drags a lifeless Kennedy over Taker and the ref recoveres to make a slow 3 count. RATING A [COLOR="blue"]After the match Kane is seen laugning up the ramp until Undertaker sits up and destroys Kennedy with chair shots and a tombstone onto a chair. He looks at Kane but Kane looks very unfazed and focus, more so than the last time the brothers met RATING A[/COLOR] END OF SHOW BOBBY LASHLEY DEF THE MIZ MVP DEF MATT HARDY KING BOOKER DEF FUNAKI CHRIS BENOIT DEF SYLVAN MR KENNEDY DEF THE UNDERTAKER[/B]

[B]this dynasty will not have pictures, it is more for people with slow coms who find it hard with pictures, only thing i will use is logo which i credit to Shaynes23 from his fantasic dynasty cheers[/B] [IMG]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l28/SH23WWE/SmackdownFall06.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Blue"][B] SMACKDOWN, FRIDAY 13 OCTOBER 2006[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="blue"]Show starts with King Booker and Queen Sharmell, King Booker is looking very pleased with himself. He says that at No Mercy, he destroyed the peasent known as Bobby Lashley, he quelled the revolt made on his kingdon by Sir Finlay, and he slayed the Animal, Batista. He goes on to say that at Cyber Sunday, he will prove where he is the King and will become the champion of champions when he beats The Big Show and John Cena RATING B+[/COLOR] Bobby lashley - The Miz A total squash match where Lashley unleashes all hs frustration from No Mercy on the Miz, ends with a spear followed by the 1-2-3 RATING B- [COLOR="blue"]post match Teddy Long comes out and informs Bobby Lashley that at Cyber Sunday the will be a fatal 4-way No 1 contenders match where the fans are able to vote for certain stupilations in the match and next week Lashley will have a match which if he wins he will be one of the competitors in the match RATING B Mr Kennedy says that last night i did what i said i would do and beat The Undertaker. However some people are complaning that i only won because The Undertaker got himself DQ in their match at No Mercy, so tonight i challenge u Undertaker to a rematch and when the final bell rings the announcers will call out the winner of the bout is Mr Kennedy...... Kennedy RATING B [/COLOR]Matt Hardy - Montel Vontavious Porter MVP gets some decent competition for his Smackdown Debut, a very back and forth match until Hardy takes over and looks like he on his way to victory, that is until the ref is knock down and Gregory Helms runs in and hits a Shining Wizard on Hardy. MVP rolls up and has his feet on the rope as the ref recoveres and makes the 3 count. RATING B [COLOR="Blue"]Post match Gregory Helms comes out and says that Matt Hardy may have beaten him at No Mercy but if he thinks he isgonna geta title shot, he better think again RATING B- Batista is walking backstage, he walks fo about 10 seconds noticing people here and there until he is attacked from behind by Finlay, Finlay takes Batista out with his trusty shillelagh, he ends by saying that next week, he will beat Batista and go on to win the No 1 contenders match at Cyber Sunday and then become the new World Heavyweight Champion RATING B+[/COLOR] King Booker - Funaki Booker beats funaki with ease, ending with the scissor kick after just 2 minutes, but the match lasted about 10 minutes because of King Bookers entrance, Regal was there but no Finlay RATING B- [COLOR="blue"]Post Match King Booker says that these is the fate that awaits the lowly peasents from Raw and ECW, John Cena and Big Show, at Cyber Sunday RATING B[/COLOR] Chris Benoit - Sylvan Sylvan does his best but against a former Heavyweight champion he never really stood a chance. Benoit wins with a Crossface RATNG B [COLOR="blue"]Rey Mysterio is backstage saying he is going to put the trouble with Chavo and Vickie Guerrero and focus on doing what means the most to him, winning matches and gettng a World Heavyweight Title shot RATING B+ Mr Kennedy is seen warming up backstage ready for his match RATING B[/COLOR] Undertaker - Mr Kennedy a really good match with Kennedy taking advantage after a low blow goes unnoticed by the ref. Kennedy is able to stop any comeback attempts, he is even able to hit the kenton bomb but after a suplex, Kennedy gloats until The Undertaker sits up. Undertaker turns it round hitting a chokeslam and a Tombstone. But in the process the Ref is knocked down and as The Undertaker tries to revive the ref he is attacked by..... KANE. Kane hits a big boot and a chokeslam, then he drags a lifeless Kennedy over Taker and the ref recoveres to make a slow 3 count. RATING A [COLOR="blue"]After the match Kane is seen laugning up the ramp until Undertaker sits up and destroys Kennedy with chair shots and a tombstone onto a chair. He looks at Kane but Kane looks very unfazed and focus, more so than the last time the brothers met RATING A[/COLOR] END OF SHOW BOBBY LASHLEY DEF THE MIZ MVP DEF MATT HARDY KING BOOKER DEF FUNAKI CHRIS BENOIT DEF SYLVAN MR KENNEDY DEF THE UNDERTAKER[/B]

hmm Nice first show mate good to see you'll stuck with some realism in this. I hope you dont go out and sign most of TNA roster because that would really ruin it for me :( I really enjoy reading your first show It was easy to read and you pretty much got to the point of the storylines and matchs in short paragraphs which I like alot lol (hate reading long shows) Can I make a Suggestion? Maybe insted of Matt Hardy - MVP have it Matt Hardy Vs MVP Cant Wait for your next show :D

hmm Nice first show mate good to see you'll stuck with some realism in this. I hope you dont go out and sign most of TNA roster because that would really ruin it for me :( I really enjoy reading your first show It was easy to read and you pretty much got to the point of the storylines and matchs in short paragraphs which I like alot lol (hate reading long shows) Can I make a Suggestion? Maybe insted of Matt Hardy - MVP have it Matt Hardy Vs MVP Cant Wait for your next show :D

Good first show man, maybe just polish it up, and a little better grammar and you will have a pretty good dynasty on your hands. On the realism thing, I like that alot. In mine I don't raid other companies because I am not at war with them yet. My TNA guys on my roster were released by TNA, that at least is how I look at raiding talent. But ultimatly, this is your dynasty and you can sign whoever you want whenever you want.

Good first show man, maybe just polish it up, and a little better grammar and you will have a pretty good dynasty on your hands. On the realism thing, I like that alot. In mine I don't raid other companies because I am not at war with them yet. My TNA guys on my roster were released by TNA, that at least is how I look at raiding talent. But ultimatly, this is your dynasty and you can sign whoever you want whenever you want.

[IMG]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l28/SH23WWE/RawFall06.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR="Red"]On Raw, John Cena took on umaga, in a close match Cena looked like he was going to win until King Booker and The Big Show interfered, Booker and show looked to be working with each other until when Booker back was turned away from Show stopping on Cena, he turned into a chokeslam and a cobra clutch backbreaker, then big show turned to a recovered John Cena and was hit by FU. cena celebrated but didnt realise that Umaga was still there and he was hit by a samoan spike. Umaga got out quick and it Raw ended with all 3 champs down and out. Also on Raw, DX beat Charlie Haas and Viscera, but after the match Edge and Orton with Lita appered at the top of the ramp. DX invite them in but all orton and edge was doin was keeping DX destracted for Haas and Viscera to get back in the ring eith chairs and take out DX, then Orton and Edge joined in each hitting the finishers on DX. also Johnny Nitro beat Carlito, jeff hardy beat shelton benjamin and Ric Flair won against Nicky from the spirit squad. Also Maria beat Lillian in a womens title tournament match, but a hug after the match and Lillian happy to have been in a match everyone was happy. [/COLOR][/B]

[IMG]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l28/SH23WWE/RawFall06.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR="Red"]On Raw, John Cena took on umaga, in a close match Cena looked like he was going to win until King Booker and The Big Show interfered, Booker and show looked to be working with each other until when Booker back was turned away from Show stopping on Cena, he turned into a chokeslam and a cobra clutch backbreaker, then big show turned to a recovered John Cena and was hit by FU. cena celebrated but didnt realise that Umaga was still there and he was hit by a samoan spike. Umaga got out quick and it Raw ended with all 3 champs down and out. Also on Raw, DX beat Charlie Haas and Viscera, but after the match Edge and Orton with Lita appered at the top of the ramp. DX invite them in but all orton and edge was doin was keeping DX destracted for Haas and Viscera to get back in the ring eith chairs and take out DX, then Orton and Edge joined in each hitting the finishers on DX. also Johnny Nitro beat Carlito, jeff hardy beat shelton benjamin and Ric Flair won against Nicky from the spirit squad. Also Maria beat Lillian in a womens title tournament match, but a hug after the match and Lillian happy to have been in a match everyone was happy. [/COLOR][/B]

hey man cheers for comment, in future after i posted i read through and check for mistakes and then that should clear up the grammer, i might try and purseud superstars to leave TNA and not always go for the free agents but i can promise im not going completely destroy my opposition by robbing all there superstars. at the moment the is only 1 superstar in TNA i would like on me roster, i have offered him contract and he will debut soon if he signs so you can guess if you want

hey man cheers for comment, in future after i posted i read through and check for mistakes and then that should clear up the grammer, i might try and purseud superstars to leave TNA and not always go for the free agents but i can promise im not going completely destroy my opposition by robbing all there superstars. at the moment the is only 1 superstar in TNA i would like on me roster, i have offered him contract and he will debut soon if he signs so you can guess if you want

[IMG]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l28/SH23WWE/ECWFall06.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]The rivalry building between the 3 champions continued on ECW On Sci-Fi when John Cena and King Booker interfered in Big Show match with Tommy dreamer. With all 3 men being pulled apart none other than Vince McMahon appearead and annouced that he has some invites to give out, on Smackdown the will be two front row seats reserved for John Cena and Big Show to watch King Booker take on.... Rey Mysterio. Then on Raw, Big Show and King Booker are welcme to come watch John Cena take on... Kenny and Nicky from the Spirit Squad, and finally next week Cena and Booker you can come back to ECW to watch Big Show take on..... CM PUNK. Also we found out that at Cyber Sunday, ECW match will be a 8 man tag match between ECW Orginals and ECW Newcomers, the fans will vote for who they want to represent each team. Also Sandman beat Kevin Thorn. CM PUNK beat stevie Richards and Balls Mahoney beat Mike Knox by Count Out when Knox saw Kelly Kelly and Punk flirting and went after Punk, a fight bust out to the parking lot[/B][/COLOR] [B]by the way just like to say that now filming is Raw live on Mondays, ECW on sci-fi live on Tuesday and Smackdown pre taped on wendesdays, smackdown preview up soon[/B]

[IMG]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l28/SH23WWE/ECWFall06.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]The rivalry building between the 3 champions continued on ECW On Sci-Fi when John Cena and King Booker interfered in Big Show match with Tommy dreamer. With all 3 men being pulled apart none other than Vince McMahon appearead and annouced that he has some invites to give out, on Smackdown the will be two front row seats reserved for John Cena and Big Show to watch King Booker take on.... Rey Mysterio. Then on Raw, Big Show and King Booker are welcme to come watch John Cena take on... Kenny and Nicky from the Spirit Squad, and finally next week Cena and Booker you can come back to ECW to watch Big Show take on..... CM PUNK. Also we found out that at Cyber Sunday, ECW match will be a 8 man tag match between ECW Orginals and ECW Newcomers, the fans will vote for who they want to represent each team. Also Sandman beat Kevin Thorn. CM PUNK beat stevie Richards and Balls Mahoney beat Mike Knox by Count Out when Knox saw Kelly Kelly and Punk flirting and went after Punk, a fight bust out to the parking lot[/B][/COLOR] [B]by the way just like to say that now filming is Raw live on Mondays, ECW on sci-fi live on Tuesday and Smackdown pre taped on wendesdays, smackdown preview up soon[/B]

[IMG]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l28/SH23WWE/SmackdownFall06.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="blue"][B]SMACKDOWN PREVIEW These weeks smackdown promisers to be one of the biggest ever. 3 Huge matches have already been confirmed. We found out on ECW on Sci-Fi that King Booker will have to take on Rey Mysterio with John Cena AND The Big Show watching with front row seats. Also The Animal Batista takes on The fighting Irishman Finlay in a match to see who will get a place in the Fatal 4-way match at Cyber Sunday, and speaking of the fatal 4 way match, we will also find out who the 2nd superstar in the match will be, last week Bobby Lashley was told that he would be in a Qualifiying match this week on Smackdown and on WWE.com it was confirmed that his oppenent will be none other than Mr Kennedy. Also Gregory Helms takes on Jimmy Wang Yang in a non title match, Brain Kendrick and Paul London will take on KC James and Idol Stevens and Layla has promised a special surprise for the Smackdown fans, and what will The Undertaker do after he was attacked by his brother last week on Smackdownby Smackdown newest superstar Kane.[/B][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l28/SH23WWE/SmackdownFall06.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="blue"][B]SMACKDOWN PREVIEW These weeks smackdown promisers to be one of the biggest ever. 3 Huge matches have already been confirmed. We found out on ECW on Sci-Fi that King Booker will have to take on Rey Mysterio with John Cena AND The Big Show watching with front row seats. Also The Animal Batista takes on The fighting Irishman Finlay in a match to see who will get a place in the Fatal 4-way match at Cyber Sunday, and speaking of the fatal 4 way match, we will also find out who the 2nd superstar in the match will be, last week Bobby Lashley was told that he would be in a Qualifiying match this week on Smackdown and on WWE.com it was confirmed that his oppenent will be none other than Mr Kennedy. Also Gregory Helms takes on Jimmy Wang Yang in a non title match, Brain Kendrick and Paul London will take on KC James and Idol Stevens and Layla has promised a special surprise for the Smackdown fans, and what will The Undertaker do after he was attacked by his brother last week on Smackdownby Smackdown newest superstar Kane.[/B][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l28/SH23WWE/SmackdownFall06.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Smackdown 20 October 2006 Show stars with Michael Cole running through the big matches tonight and a camara shows the two empty seats on opposite sides of the arena where John Cena and The Big Show will be later on tonight Grade B+ we head backstage to Teddy Long who says that Smackdown have signed a top superstar and he will go straight into the fatal 4- way match at Cyber Sunday and He also says he can reveal what the fans can vote on. A Elimination match where each superstar must pin or submit, a ladder match where the winner is the person who can claim the championship match contract, or a Iron man match where the man with the most pins and/or submissions after 30 minutes will be the no 1 contender Grade B+[/COLOR] Gregory Helms Vs Jimmy Wang Yang This match seemed to be going the cruserweight champions way until Matt Hardy interfered and hits a twist of fate on Gregory Helms, followed by a moonsault by Jimmy and the surprise victory for Jimmy Wang Yang Grade B- [COLOR="blue"]Kane is seen backstage saying that recently i did a magazine interview, and in the magazine it listed all my greatest honours, and at the bottom it said that WWE SUPERSTAR kane is the brother of WWE LEGEND The Undertaker, and when i read this i realiesed that i have failed to do what i came to the WWE to do, and that was to destroy my Brother. Grade B [COLOR="Black"]MVP Vs Scotty " Hotty Easy win for MVP but was pushed surprisingly far by Scotty, wins after 5 minutes with a roll up and feet on the rope Grade C[/COLOR] Layla comes out and said that she is sorry for what happened to the miz at No Mercy and would like to apologise, Miz comes out and says that he doesnt accept her apology because in the end she will always be a little slut and he will always be the Miz, HOO RAY. as Miz turns still HOO RAYing, Layla low blows him and escapes from the ring, then she tears her top of to reveal her Bra to the delight of the fans. Grade B-[/COLOR] Bobby Lashley Vs Mr Kennedy a good match where this two put it all on the line, the end came when Lahley accidently knocked the ref down and turned into a US championship shot to the head, Kennedy then covers and gets the 1-2-3 Grade B+ [COLOR="blue"]King Booker is backstage, he says that tonight he will despose of the annoying squire known as Rey Mysterio, and if those wanabe champions, Cena and Big Show get involved, then the King we despose of them too Grade A Lashley is looking very angry after his loss when he runs into Batista, Batista gives him a heart felt unlucky and offers his hand, after a while Lashley accepts and tells him to go out there and beat the living hell out of Finlay. Grade B+[/COLOR] Batista Vs Finlay Finlay never stood a chance as Batista was on fire and destoyed Finlay, ended it with a Batista Bomb Grade B+ Kane Vs Funaki Kane destoys funaki ending with a Chokeslam Grade B- [COLOR="blue"]Post match the famous dongs of the Dead Man go but Kane looks focused and ready for him, Undertaker doesnt appear and strangly Kane looks disappointed Grade B+[/COLOR] Brani Kendrick and Paul London Vs KC James and Idol Stevens close match with the champions showing why they are champions winning with a 450 splash by London on KC Grade b- [COLOR="blue"]Post match the music cuts off and on the top appear to man with big grines on their face. Thats right, thats right we are here on Smackdown, Ladies and gentlemen let me introduce myself i am, Chet the Jett, and these is my tag team partner, Seth Skyfire. We are here for one reason and one reason only, to show you the way tag teams should wrestle and becoming the new WWE Tag Team Champions. Grade B- rey Mysterio is seen warming up for his match We see The Big Show and John Cena arrive, they st oppesite each other staring each other down until they are interuputed by The Kings music. All 3 men look at each other when Rey makes his entrance Grade B+[/COLOR] King Booker Vs Rey Mysterio Good match wit the King using his size early on to keep Rey down, rey makes a comeback and hits the 619 and gets ready for the West Coast Pop but as he is about to hit he is pulled of the apron by The Big Show, Who gives him a camel clutch Backbreaker and makes his way into the ring, then Cena enters and all three men end up going after each other but before the is any decent contact security keeps them apart and show ends with all champions looking angry at each other. Grade A END OF SHOW JIMMY WANG YANG DEF GREGORY HELMS ( NO TITLE) MVP DEF SCOTTY 2 HOTTY MR KENNEDY DEF BOBBY LASHLEY BATISTA DEF FINLAY KANE DEF FUNAKI BRAIN KENDRICK AND PAUL LONDON DEF KC JAMES AND IDOL STEVENS (NO TITLE) KING BOOKER VS REY MYSTERIO NEVER FINISHED[/B]

Archived