Smackdown: Back In Business

[IMG]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l28/SH23WWE/SmackdownFall06.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Smackdown 20 October 2006 Show stars with Michael Cole running through the big matches tonight and a camara shows the two empty seats on opposite sides of the arena where John Cena and The Big Show will be later on tonight Grade B+ we head backstage to Teddy Long who says that Smackdown have signed a top superstar and he will go straight into the fatal 4- way match at Cyber Sunday and He also says he can reveal what the fans can vote on. A Elimination match where each superstar must pin or submit, a ladder match where the winner is the person who can claim the championship match contract, or a Iron man match where the man with the most pins and/or submissions after 30 minutes will be the no 1 contender Grade B+[/COLOR] Gregory Helms Vs Jimmy Wang Yang This match seemed to be going the cruserweight champions way until Matt Hardy interfered and hits a twist of fate on Gregory Helms, followed by a moonsault by Jimmy and the surprise victory for Jimmy Wang Yang Grade B- [COLOR="blue"]Kane is seen backstage saying that recently i did a magazine interview, and in the magazine it listed all my greatest honours, and at the bottom it said that WWE SUPERSTAR kane is the brother of WWE LEGEND The Undertaker, and when i read this i realiesed that i have failed to do what i came to the WWE to do, and that was to destroy my Brother. Grade B [COLOR="Black"]MVP Vs Scotty " Hotty Easy win for MVP but was pushed surprisingly far by Scotty, wins after 5 minutes with a roll up and feet on the rope Grade C[/COLOR] Layla comes out and said that she is sorry for what happened to the miz at No Mercy and would like to apologise, Miz comes out and says that he doesnt accept her apology because in the end she will always be a little slut and he will always be the Miz, HOO RAY. as Miz turns still HOO RAYing, Layla low blows him and escapes from the ring, then she tears her top of to reveal her Bra to the delight of the fans. Grade B-[/COLOR] Bobby Lashley Vs Mr Kennedy a good match where this two put it all on the line, the end came when Lahley accidently knocked the ref down and turned into a US championship shot to the head, Kennedy then covers and gets the 1-2-3 Grade B+ [COLOR="blue"]King Booker is backstage, he says that tonight he will despose of the annoying squire known as Rey Mysterio, and if those wanabe champions, Cena and Big Show get involved, then the King we despose of them too Grade A Lashley is looking very angry after his loss when he runs into Batista, Batista gives him a heart felt unlucky and offers his hand, after a while Lashley accepts and tells him to go out there and beat the living hell out of Finlay. Grade B+[/COLOR] Batista Vs Finlay Finlay never stood a chance as Batista was on fire and destoyed Finlay, ended it with a Batista Bomb Grade B+ Kane Vs Funaki Kane destoys funaki ending with a Chokeslam Grade B- [COLOR="blue"]Post match the famous dongs of the Dead Man go but Kane looks focused and ready for him, Undertaker doesnt appear and strangly Kane looks disappointed Grade B+[/COLOR] Brani Kendrick and Paul London Vs KC James and Idol Stevens close match with the champions showing why they are champions winning with a 450 splash by London on KC Grade b- [COLOR="blue"]Post match the music cuts off and on the top appear to man with big grines on their face. Thats right, thats right we are here on Smackdown, Ladies and gentlemen let me introduce myself i am, Chet the Jett, and these is my tag team partner, Seth Skyfire. We are here for one reason and one reason only, to show you the way tag teams should wrestle and becoming the new WWE Tag Team Champions. Grade B- rey Mysterio is seen warming up for his match We see The Big Show and John Cena arrive, they st oppesite each other staring each other down until they are interuputed by The Kings music. All 3 men look at each other when Rey makes his entrance Grade B+[/COLOR] King Booker Vs Rey Mysterio Good match wit the King using his size early on to keep Rey down, rey makes a comeback and hits the 619 and gets ready for the West Coast Pop but as he is about to hit he is pulled of the apron by The Big Show, Who gives him a camel clutch Backbreaker and makes his way into the ring, then Cena enters and all three men end up going after each other but before the is any decent contact security keeps them apart and show ends with all champions looking angry at each other. Grade A END OF SHOW JIMMY WANG YANG DEF GREGORY HELMS ( NO TITLE) MVP DEF SCOTTY 2 HOTTY MR KENNEDY DEF BOBBY LASHLEY BATISTA DEF FINLAY KANE DEF FUNAKI BRAIN KENDRICK AND PAUL LONDON DEF KC JAMES AND IDOL STEVENS (NO TITLE) KING BOOKER VS REY MYSTERIO NEVER FINISHED[/B]

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]THE WWE REGRATS TO INFRM YOU THAT THE FOLLOWING SUPERSTARS HAVE BEEN REALISED, WE WISH THEM ALL THE LUCK IN THEIR FUTURE ENDEVOURS RAW: BETH PHENOIX CHARLIE HAAS GENE SNITSKY ROB CONWAY RORY McALLISTER ROBBIE McALLISTER SUPER CRAZY VAL VENIS VISCERA ECW ON SCI-FI: JAZZ SMACKDOWN: DAIVARI FUNAKI JAKE GYMINI JESSE GYMINI MARK HENRY SYLVAN[/B]

[B]THE WWE REGRATS TO INFRM YOU THAT THE FOLLOWING SUPERSTARS HAVE BEEN REALISED, WE WISH THEM ALL THE LUCK IN THEIR FUTURE ENDEVOURS RAW: BETH PHENOIX CHARLIE HAAS GENE SNITSKY ROB CONWAY RORY McALLISTER ROBBIE McALLISTER SUPER CRAZY VAL VENIS VISCERA ECW ON SCI-FI: JAZZ SMACKDOWN: DAIVARI FUNAKI JAKE GYMINI JESSE GYMINI MARK HENRY SYLVAN[/B]

[B]lol all will be reveled soon enough, but i can say that i cast a optimistic eye over the Raw releases, Jazz was released from ECW for turning up late, they couldnt scrape anyone else because they already have a very thin roster, good but thin. Im sure that ECW will look to profit from the Raw and maybe Smackdown releases, as will i[/B]

[B]lol all will be reveled soon enough, but i can say that i cast a optimistic eye over the Raw releases, Jazz was released from ECW for turning up late, they couldnt scrape anyone else because they already have a very thin roster, good but thin. Im sure that ECW will look to profit from the Raw and maybe Smackdown releases, as will i[/B]

[B]earlier today it was anounced that a certain number of superstars have been released by the WWE, well WWE.com can now reveal that a number of those superstars have been re-hired by the other brands. Here is a list of who has gone where RAW: JAZZ DAIVARI ECW ON SCI-FI: SUPER CRAZY VISCERA GENE SNITSKY VAL VENIS SMACKDOWN: ROB CONWAY CHARLIE HAAS ROBBIE McALLISTER RORY McALLISTER AND SMACKDOWN HAS ALSO RE-HIRED SYLVAN[/B]

[B]earlier today it was anounced that a certain number of superstars have been released by the WWE, well WWE.com can now reveal that a number of those superstars have been re-hired by the other brands. Here is a list of who has gone where RAW: JAZZ DAIVARI ECW ON SCI-FI: SUPER CRAZY VISCERA GENE SNITSKY VAL VENIS SMACKDOWN: ROB CONWAY CHARLIE HAAS ROBBIE McALLISTER RORY McALLISTER AND SMACKDOWN HAS ALSO RE-HIRED SYLVAN[/B]

[IMG]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l28/SH23WWE/RawFall06.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR="Red"]On Raw we started to see the Cyber Sunday card fill up nicely. DX was challenged by Randy Orton and Edge to a match which was accepted only for Mr Mcmahon to come out and tell them that the fans will vote on what disadventage DX will have in this match. Either fans can vote for DX to wrestle the whole match with one-hand tied behind their back, they can vote for Orton and Edge having a weapon of choice they could legally use during the match, or they could vote for Mr Mcmahon to be the special guest ref in the match. DX answered this by saying that they dont care what disadvantage they have because DX are still going to be standing when the final bell goes, and if you not down with that we got just two words for you. Also in the main event Kenny and Nicky lost their handicap match with John Cena who then grabbed the mic and challenged the King Booker and Big Show watching at ring side to get their ass in the ring now but before they did Mr Mcmahon came out and said that if these 3 guys even touch each other on WWE Programming before Cyber Sunday there are all stripped of their titles, how ever if they was to start i fight in ECW, the would be nothing i could do about that, a slight hint is dropped by the Chairmen of the Board. also the show opened with Ric Flair saying how he has beaten 4 of the 5 members of the Spirit Squad and next week he wants to get his hand on Kenny. Also Mickie James beat Melina to book her place in the Womens Title match at Cyber Sunday which the fans will vote for the punishment for the loser, which will be being stripped down to their Bra and Panties, by bathed in a bathtub of Mud or being forced to join the Mr Mcmahon kiss my ass club. Finally Jeff Hardy was told he would defend his title in a 10 man battle Royal at Cyber Subday involving Jeff Hardy, Johnny Nitro, Carlto, Shelton Benjamin, Chris Masters, Eugene, Lance Cade, Trevor Murdock, Kenny and Umaga. Following thes the was 3 matches when Hardy beat trevor Murdock, Umaga beat Eugene and Carlito beat Chris Masters. The stipulations for this match are as off this minute unknown[/COLOR][/B]

[IMG]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l28/SH23WWE/RawFall06.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR="Red"]On Raw we started to see the Cyber Sunday card fill up nicely. DX was challenged by Randy Orton and Edge to a match which was accepted only for Mr Mcmahon to come out and tell them that the fans will vote on what disadventage DX will have in this match. Either fans can vote for DX to wrestle the whole match with one-hand tied behind their back, they can vote for Orton and Edge having a weapon of choice they could legally use during the match, or they could vote for Mr Mcmahon to be the special guest ref in the match. DX answered this by saying that they dont care what disadvantage they have because DX are still going to be standing when the final bell goes, and if you not down with that we got just two words for you. Also in the main event Kenny and Nicky lost their handicap match with John Cena who then grabbed the mic and challenged the King Booker and Big Show watching at ring side to get their ass in the ring now but before they did Mr Mcmahon came out and said that if these 3 guys even touch each other on WWE Programming before Cyber Sunday there are all stripped of their titles, how ever if they was to start i fight in ECW, the would be nothing i could do about that, a slight hint is dropped by the Chairmen of the Board. also the show opened with Ric Flair saying how he has beaten 4 of the 5 members of the Spirit Squad and next week he wants to get his hand on Kenny. Also Mickie James beat Melina to book her place in the Womens Title match at Cyber Sunday which the fans will vote for the punishment for the loser, which will be being stripped down to their Bra and Panties, by bathed in a bathtub of Mud or being forced to join the Mr Mcmahon kiss my ass club. Finally Jeff Hardy was told he would defend his title in a 10 man battle Royal at Cyber Subday involving Jeff Hardy, Johnny Nitro, Carlto, Shelton Benjamin, Chris Masters, Eugene, Lance Cade, Trevor Murdock, Kenny and Umaga. Following thes the was 3 matches when Hardy beat trevor Murdock, Umaga beat Eugene and Carlito beat Chris Masters. The stipulations for this match are as off this minute unknown[/COLOR][/B]

[IMG]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l28/SH23WWE/ECWFall06.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]ECW On Sci-Fi started with The Big Show telling heyman that if Cena or Booker interfered in his then he was not to send out security to stop it. Heyman wasnt happy but then a evil grin came onto his face. We found out on ECW who would be up for the vote to compete in the 8 man tag match between ECW Orginals and ECW Newcomers. The are 8 Orginals and 8 Newcomers up for the vote. The Newcomers up for vote are Rene Dupree, Kevin Thron, Matt Stricker, Shannon Moore, Test, Mike Knox, Hardcore Holly, and are superstars who made his debut on ECW Gene Snitsky . The Orginals are Rob Van Dam, Sabu, Tommy Dreamer, The Sandman, Little Guido, Tony Mamaluke, Balls Mahoney and Terry Funk. In the main event CM Punk put up a good fight and even managed to lock on the Anaconda Vice, but Big Show powered out of it and hit him with a Camal Clutch Backbreaker to win the match. Cena and Booker was then invited into the ring but as the 3 men was about to face off all of the 8 ECW Newcomers up for vote came out and attacked Cena and Booker, after a couple of minutes 7 of the Orginals came to the rescue followed by Terry Funk. The show ended with all superstars down on the outside with just the ECW Orginals was left in the ring. Also Snitsky debut by beating Little Guido, Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman beat Mike Knox and Test. and Kevin Thorn was stunned by Super Crazy making his ECW On Sci-Fi debut. Finally kelly Kelly gave us all a treat with her lap dance.[/COLOR][/B]

[IMG]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l28/SH23WWE/ECWFall06.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]ECW On Sci-Fi started with The Big Show telling heyman that if Cena or Booker interfered in his then he was not to send out security to stop it. Heyman wasnt happy but then a evil grin came onto his face. We found out on ECW who would be up for the vote to compete in the 8 man tag match between ECW Orginals and ECW Newcomers. The are 8 Orginals and 8 Newcomers up for the vote. The Newcomers up for vote are Rene Dupree, Kevin Thron, Matt Stricker, Shannon Moore, Test, Mike Knox, Hardcore Holly, and are superstars who made his debut on ECW Gene Snitsky . The Orginals are Rob Van Dam, Sabu, Tommy Dreamer, The Sandman, Little Guido, Tony Mamaluke, Balls Mahoney and Terry Funk. In the main event CM Punk put up a good fight and even managed to lock on the Anaconda Vice, but Big Show powered out of it and hit him with a Camal Clutch Backbreaker to win the match. Cena and Booker was then invited into the ring but as the 3 men was about to face off all of the 8 ECW Newcomers up for vote came out and attacked Cena and Booker, after a couple of minutes 7 of the Orginals came to the rescue followed by Terry Funk. The show ended with all superstars down on the outside with just the ECW Orginals was left in the ring. Also Snitsky debut by beating Little Guido, Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman beat Mike Knox and Test. and Kevin Thorn was stunned by Super Crazy making his ECW On Sci-Fi debut. Finally kelly Kelly gave us all a treat with her lap dance.[/COLOR][/B]

[B]Just like to say that im going away for a week from this saturday to next sunday and might or might not have access to the internet. So if my Dynasty isnt updated i havnt stopped. Im hoping to get the final two Smackdown's before Cyber Sunday done before i go away. I may also be able to post Cyber Sunday (fingers crossed) anyway can people keep posting just so i know you out there, any suggestions or comments welcome cheers later[/B]

[B]Just like to say that im going away for a week from this saturday to next sunday and might or might not have access to the internet. So if my Dynasty isnt updated i havnt stopped. Im hoping to get the final two Smackdown's before Cyber Sunday done before i go away. I may also be able to post Cyber Sunday (fingers crossed) anyway can people keep posting just so i know you out there, any suggestions or comments welcome cheers later[/B]

[IMG]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l28/SH23WWE/SmackdownFall06.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Smackdown Preview Tonight on Smackdown, Rey Mysterio takes on William Regal for the final place in the Fatal 4- way match at Cyber Sunday. Batista, Mr Kennedy and the new star signing have already been entered in it, who will fill up the show. Plus King Booker has demanded that he is rested this week so he is top shape for the match at Cyber Sunday, Will Teddy Long give him a night off or will he force the World Heavyweight Champion to compete, and will john Cena or he Big Show make a appearance. Also the are two big tag team matches as Batista teams up with Bobby Lashley to take on Finlay and Mr Kennedy. The new tag team of Chet the Jett and Seth Skyfire debut against another new team on the roster, The Highlanders who was recently signed from Raw. Also Gregory Helms takes on Jimmy Wang Yang in a rematch from last week and MVP is given the ultimate test as he takes The Undertaker. Finally the Smackdown divas hav also announced that they have a challenge for the Raw Divas and ECW Vixens[/COLOR][/B]

[IMG]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l28/SH23WWE/SmackdownFall06.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Smackdown Preview Tonight on Smackdown, Rey Mysterio takes on William Regal for the final place in the Fatal 4- way match at Cyber Sunday. Batista, Mr Kennedy and the new star signing have already been entered in it, who will fill up the show. Plus King Booker has demanded that he is rested this week so he is top shape for the match at Cyber Sunday, Will Teddy Long give him a night off or will he force the World Heavyweight Champion to compete, and will john Cena or he Big Show make a appearance. Also the are two big tag team matches as Batista teams up with Bobby Lashley to take on Finlay and Mr Kennedy. The new tag team of Chet the Jett and Seth Skyfire debut against another new team on the roster, The Highlanders who was recently signed from Raw. Also Gregory Helms takes on Jimmy Wang Yang in a rematch from last week and MVP is given the ultimate test as he takes The Undertaker. Finally the Smackdown divas hav also announced that they have a challenge for the Raw Divas and ECW Vixens[/COLOR][/B]

Archived