12th October update

BEFORE PEOPLE START, NO, THIS NEWS DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE GAME WILL BE OUT IN TWO WEEKS OR ANYTHING!!! December will probably stay as the given timeframe from Adam - I know how these forums get when Adam says the game is nearly ready!

Good to hear the games coming along well, I didn't realise how much fun the journal would be to read. I couldn't care if the release date was Febuary, it only means more is being added and a better game end result. Adam - How much time on average do you spend working on TEW07 a day? If you don't mind me asking:o

Good to hear the games coming along well, I didn't realise how much fun the journal would be to read. I couldn't care if the release date was Febuary, it only means more is being added and a better game end result. Adam - How much time on average do you spend working on TEW07 a day? If you don't mind me asking:o

Hmm. I knew that the next post on the Journal would be something like that. Think about it, not a SINGLE error when testing. That's huge. I'm just so jealous to the testers. :) I know it's a common wish to be a gametester, but especially TEW07.. But yeah. The first 20 updates we're huge, and they we're followed by a huge hype.. Time has gone, and it kinda seemed that it (hype) was starting to go down a bit. I just wish that everyone who reads my post, go back and read the whole Developers Journal. And you'll feel yourself young again, like a little kid in candystore. The hype is back. The anxious waiting is back. And it feels good.

Hmm. I knew that the next post on the Journal would be something like that. Think about it, not a SINGLE error when testing. That's huge. I'm just so jealous to the testers. :) I know it's a common wish to be a gametester, but especially TEW07.. But yeah. The first 20 updates we're huge, and they we're followed by a huge hype.. Time has gone, and it kinda seemed that it (hype) was starting to go down a bit. I just wish that everyone who reads my post, go back and read the whole Developers Journal. And you'll feel yourself young again, like a little kid in candystore. The hype is back. The anxious waiting is back. And it feels good.

Sooner/Later doesn't really matter if you get right down to it. Although sooner is better once the game is READY:D :D :D I don't think Adam would hold TEW 2007 back if he feels the game is "done" in late October/early November. It would allow us to justify the purchase of the game as an early Christmas present!!! It's even possible that a Demo could come out more than 1 week before release. That way the hungry masses might find something the testers have missed. Anyways....I'm here every day multiple times a day.....I'll buy this one ASAP....whether that's in a couple days/weeks/months.....

Sooner/Later doesn't really matter if you get right down to it. Although sooner is better once the game is READY:D :D :D I don't think Adam would hold TEW 2007 back if he feels the game is "done" in late October/early November. It would allow us to justify the purchase of the game as an early Christmas present!!! It's even possible that a Demo could come out more than 1 week before release. That way the hungry masses might find something the testers have missed. Anyways....I'm here every day multiple times a day.....I'll buy this one ASAP....whether that's in a couple days/weeks/months.....

Me too!! And, come to think of it, it's better to release the game sooner than later; Everyone has their christmas-money now. Or within the 2 months. After christmas? Nada. :D But, I really don't think money is a problem, the game is not expensive. Or atleast I think that it is cheap, and I'm willing to pay for it with a happy face, knowing, that the money is really deserved, for all the "listening fans"-things, and being active in the forums, and finally making a great game we've all being looking for, Adam really deserves all the money that he get's from his games. :) Btw, can't wait for that "Thank you Adam, for an awesome game"-topic :D

Me too!! And, come to think of it, it's better to release the game sooner than later; Everyone has their christmas-money now. Or within the 2 months. After christmas? Nada. :D But, I really don't think money is a problem, the game is not expensive. Or atleast I think that it is cheap, and I'm willing to pay for it with a happy face, knowing, that the money is really deserved, for all the "listening fans"-things, and being active in the forums, and finally making a great game we've all being looking for, Adam really deserves all the money that he get's from his games. :) Btw, can't wait for that "Thank you Adam, for an awesome game"-topic :D

What's really going to be cool is seeing if any new feds have opened up and if there has been any additional movement of workers since wrespi 2 came out. Also, I wonder if Marat Khoklov has held onto the King of Fighters title in INSPIRE. Has anyone retired? Has anyone god forbid DIED??? Has Rip Chord gone back to drinking??? Japan actually might have a new fed to go alongside INSPIRE. Especially with the new regions. UK/EUROPE might see some love too. OMFG!!!!!! The ONE game to rule them all..................... [B]TEW 2007[/B]

What's really going to be cool is seeing if any new feds have opened up and if there has been any additional movement of workers since wrespi 2 came out. Also, I wonder if Marat Khoklov has held onto the King of Fighters title in INSPIRE. Has anyone retired? Has anyone god forbid DIED??? Has Rip Chord gone back to drinking??? Japan actually might have a new fed to go alongside INSPIRE. Especially with the new regions. UK/EUROPE might see some love too. OMFG!!!!!! The ONE game to rule them all..................... [B]TEW 2007[/B]

Archived