Perfect Show Theory - A Minor Gripe

This perfect show theory, where you use filler matches to cool the crowd back down, that's all very well and good for North American wrestling, but this doesn't happen in Japan, where the crowd is constantly heated up up until the Main Event, example, the Young Lions go out first, then the juniors, then the heavyweights. Does this mean perfect show theory is gonna kill my Japanese booking by burning out the crowd before i've even got past the lower card heavyweight matches? There any possiblity that this option could be turned off or tweaked for Puroresu?

This is a good point, the "Perfect Show" theory is mainly a North American/Sports Entertainment type of addition. I think it would be best if the effect of this was adjusted by how you set up your promotion. With the new promotion customization, if you have a mainly Puroresu fed, it should not apply much at all.

This is a good point, the "Perfect Show" theory is mainly a North American/Sports Entertainment type of addition. I think it would be best if the effect of this was adjusted by how you set up your promotion. With the new promotion customization, if you have a mainly Puroresu fed, it should not apply much at all.

Archived