hulk hogan ultimate anthology

mystic

I dunno, it would really depend which matches they included on the disc. I could stand to see his Wrestlemania match with Andre again for example or the big cage match with Paul Orrondorf from Saturday Night's Main Event. Warrior/Hogan from Wrestlemania 6 would be nice to have as well. The man might not have been the best wrestler in the world but against the right opponent he could put on a very fun match. That of course was back in his prime, I can happily ignore most of his later work aside from the first match with the Rock.

I dunno, it would really depend which matches they included on the disc. I could stand to see his Wrestlemania match with Andre again for example or the big cage match with Paul Orrondorf from Saturday Night's Main Event. Warrior/Hogan from Wrestlemania 6 would be nice to have as well. The man might not have been the best wrestler in the world but against the right opponent he could put on a very fun match. That of course was back in his prime, I can happily ignore most of his later work aside from the first match with the Rock.

matches listing: Hulk Hogan vs. Andre The Giant 9/13/80 - Shea Stadium Hulk Hogan vs. AWA champion Nick Bockwinkel 4/24/83 WWF champion Iron Sheik vs. Hulk Hogan Madison Square Garden - 1/23/84 WWF champion Hulk Hogan vs. Big John Studd Madison Square Garden - 9/22/84 WWF champion Hulk Hogan vs. Roddy Piper War To Settle The Score - 2/18/85 Hulk Hogan & Mr. T vs. Roddy Piper & Paul Orndorff Wrestlemania - 3/31/85 WWF champion Hulk Hogan vs. King Kong Bundy Steel Cage Match Wrestlemania 2 - 4/7/86 WWF champion Hulk Hogan vs. Paul Orndorff The Big Event - 8/28/86 WWF champion Hulk Hogan vs. Andre The Giant Wrestlemania III - 3/29/87 WWF champion Randy Savage vs. Hulk Hogan Wrestlemania V - 4/18/89 WWF champion Hulk Hogan vs. WWF Intercontinental champion Ultimate Warrior Wrestlemania VI - 4/1/90 WWF champion Sgt. Slaughter vs. Hulk Hogan Wrestlemania VII - 3/24/91 WWF champion The Undertaker vs. Hulk Hogan Tuesday in Texas PPV - 12/3/91 WCW World champ Ric Flair vs. Hulk Hogan Bash at the Beach - 7/17/94 The Formation of the NWO Bash at the Beach - 7/7/96 WCW World champion The Giant vs. Hulk Hogan Hog Wild - 8/10/96 WCW World champion Hulk Hogan vs. Sting Starrcade - 12/28/97 Hulk Hogan vs. Curt Hennig XWF TV Taping (Orlando, Florida) 11/14/01 Hulk Hogan vs. The Rock Wrestlemania X8 - 03/17/02 WWE Undisputed Champion HHH vs. Hulk Hogan Backlash - 4/21/02 WWE Tag Team Champions Billy & Chuck vs. Edge & Hulk Hogan SmackDown - 07/04/02 Hulk Hogan vs. Vince McMahon Street Fight WrestleMania XIX - 3/30/03 WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony 4/2/05 Hulk Hogan vs. Shawn Michaels Summerslam - 8/21/05 [B][U]this is on the bonus disk[/U][/B] Hulk Hogan vs. Tito Santana Madison Square Garden - 3/24/80 Hulk Hogan vs. Sonny Rogers & Chuck Greenly AWA - 08/08/81 WWF champion Hulk Hogan vs. Terry Funk Saturday Night's Main Event - 01/04/86 WWF champion Hulk Hogan vs. Harley Race Saturday Night's Main Event - 3/12/88 1990 Royal Rumble Hulk Hogan vs. Earthquake Summerslam - 8/27/90 "Mean" Gene Okerlund interviews Hulk Hogan WWE Raw Homecoming - 10/3/05

matches listing: Hulk Hogan vs. Andre The Giant 9/13/80 - Shea Stadium Hulk Hogan vs. AWA champion Nick Bockwinkel 4/24/83 WWF champion Iron Sheik vs. Hulk Hogan Madison Square Garden - 1/23/84 WWF champion Hulk Hogan vs. Big John Studd Madison Square Garden - 9/22/84 WWF champion Hulk Hogan vs. Roddy Piper War To Settle The Score - 2/18/85 Hulk Hogan & Mr. T vs. Roddy Piper & Paul Orndorff Wrestlemania - 3/31/85 WWF champion Hulk Hogan vs. King Kong Bundy Steel Cage Match Wrestlemania 2 - 4/7/86 WWF champion Hulk Hogan vs. Paul Orndorff The Big Event - 8/28/86 WWF champion Hulk Hogan vs. Andre The Giant Wrestlemania III - 3/29/87 WWF champion Randy Savage vs. Hulk Hogan Wrestlemania V - 4/18/89 WWF champion Hulk Hogan vs. WWF Intercontinental champion Ultimate Warrior Wrestlemania VI - 4/1/90 WWF champion Sgt. Slaughter vs. Hulk Hogan Wrestlemania VII - 3/24/91 WWF champion The Undertaker vs. Hulk Hogan Tuesday in Texas PPV - 12/3/91 WCW World champ Ric Flair vs. Hulk Hogan Bash at the Beach - 7/17/94 The Formation of the NWO Bash at the Beach - 7/7/96 WCW World champion The Giant vs. Hulk Hogan Hog Wild - 8/10/96 WCW World champion Hulk Hogan vs. Sting Starrcade - 12/28/97 Hulk Hogan vs. Curt Hennig XWF TV Taping (Orlando, Florida) 11/14/01 Hulk Hogan vs. The Rock Wrestlemania X8 - 03/17/02 WWE Undisputed Champion HHH vs. Hulk Hogan Backlash - 4/21/02 WWE Tag Team Champions Billy & Chuck vs. Edge & Hulk Hogan SmackDown - 07/04/02 Hulk Hogan vs. Vince McMahon Street Fight WrestleMania XIX - 3/30/03 WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony 4/2/05 Hulk Hogan vs. Shawn Michaels Summerslam - 8/21/05 [B][U]this is on the bonus disk[/U][/B] Hulk Hogan vs. Tito Santana Madison Square Garden - 3/24/80 Hulk Hogan vs. Sonny Rogers & Chuck Greenly AWA - 08/08/81 WWF champion Hulk Hogan vs. Terry Funk Saturday Night's Main Event - 01/04/86 WWF champion Hulk Hogan vs. Harley Race Saturday Night's Main Event - 3/12/88 1990 Royal Rumble Hulk Hogan vs. Earthquake Summerslam - 8/27/90 "Mean" Gene Okerlund interviews Hulk Hogan WWE Raw Homecoming - 10/3/05

Kinda weird of them throwin that XWF match in. Must have been quite good to get on there. I would like to see Trips kick some hulk ass again. EDIT: I just found 2 parts to the xwf match on youtube. lol [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIDHvU6x6D4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIDHvU6x6D4[/URL]

Kinda weird of them throwin that XWF match in. Must have been quite good to get on there. I would like to see Trips kick some hulk ass again. EDIT: I just found 2 parts to the xwf match on youtube. lol [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIDHvU6x6D4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIDHvU6x6D4[/URL]

I wish they would have thrown in the cage match that The Hulkster had with a young Big Bossman from SNME. That was the one where Slick brought out his "surprise", which was of course Zeus, which was of course HILARIOUS. The cage match itself was awesome, I was marking out for it when they showed it on WWE 24/7. I guess I just miss me some Big Bossman...

I wish they would have thrown in the cage match that The Hulkster had with a young Big Bossman from SNME. That was the one where Slick brought out his "surprise", which was of course Zeus, which was of course HILARIOUS. The cage match itself was awesome, I was marking out for it when they showed it on WWE 24/7. I guess I just miss me some Big Bossman...

[QUOTE=Trashbear;154178]I wish they would have thrown in the cage match that The Hulkster had with a young Big Bossman from SNME. That was the one where Slick brought out his "surprise", which was of course Zeus, which was of course HILARIOUS. The cage match itself was awesome, I was marking out for it when they showed it on WWE 24/7. I guess I just miss me some Big Bossman...[/QUOTE] Hey it was a pretty good match too. It also featured the best spot of Hogan's career, when he superplexed Bossman from the top of the cage.

[QUOTE=Trashbear;154178]I wish they would have thrown in the cage match that The Hulkster had with a young Big Bossman from SNME. That was the one where Slick brought out his "surprise", which was of course Zeus, which was of course HILARIOUS. The cage match itself was awesome, I was marking out for it when they showed it on WWE 24/7. I guess I just miss me some Big Bossman...[/QUOTE] Hey it was a pretty good match too. It also featured the best spot of Hogan's career, when he superplexed Bossman from the top of the cage.

[QUOTE=MightyDavidson;154236]Hey it was a pretty good match too. It also featured the best spot of Hogan's career, when he superplexed Bossman from the top of the cage.[/QUOTE] Amen to that. They sold that bump for like 5 straight minutes before either of them even moved! Crowd was super hot for the match too.

[QUOTE=MightyDavidson;154236]Hey it was a pretty good match too. It also featured the best spot of Hogan's career, when he superplexed Bossman from the top of the cage.[/QUOTE] Amen to that. They sold that bump for like 5 straight minutes before either of them even moved! Crowd was super hot for the match too.

With these anthology DVDs, do the matches have any background provided? I guess it's more relevant for the more recent matches where that sort of thing is readily available, but considering the WMIII/V/VI matches that Hogan had, where the build up to the matches was so intense... Same question about any of the others too, incidentally.

With these anthology DVDs, do the matches have any background provided? I guess it's more relevant for the more recent matches where that sort of thing is readily available, but considering the WMIII/V/VI matches that Hogan had, where the build up to the matches was so intense... Same question about any of the others too, incidentally.

[U][B]for hogan's DVD[/B][/U] before a match different wrestlers will talk about the match (mainly hogan though) briefly. Also Mean Gene and Jimmy Hart as the hosts do a brief intro for each match as well. some of the matches do have the video provided for build up.

[U][B]for hogan's DVD[/B][/U] before a match different wrestlers will talk about the match (mainly hogan though) briefly. Also Mean Gene and Jimmy Hart as the hosts do a brief intro for each match as well. some of the matches do have the video provided for build up.

[U][B]word of warning about 4th. disk.[/B][/U] the match listing I posted was for the walmart version. if you go to the bestbuy.com page it has this: Order Hulk Hogan: The Ultimate Anthology and receive a free bonus disc that contains three episodes from his reality series, Hogan Knows Best! unless its an easter egg I can't find, the walmart version does not have Hogan knows Best. edit: I have also read the the wwe.com version is H.N.B. and not matches

[U][B]word of warning about 4th. disk.[/B][/U] the match listing I posted was for the walmart version. if you go to the bestbuy.com page it has this: Order Hulk Hogan: The Ultimate Anthology and receive a free bonus disc that contains three episodes from his reality series, Hogan Knows Best! unless its an easter egg I can't find, the walmart version does not have Hogan knows Best. edit: I have also read the the wwe.com version is H.N.B. and not matches

Archived