Editor and Spirit questions

about the spirit basicly the more you get out of pinfall atempts the more your spirit will improve,to be able to get out of pinfall and submissions you need toughness and spirit, toughness you can buy ,spirit will come with the progress you'll made in your carrer

about the spirit basicly the more you get out of pinfall atempts the more your spirit will improve,to be able to get out of pinfall and submissions you need toughness and spirit, toughness you can buy ,spirit will come with the progress you'll made in your carrer

Spirit seems to increase the more you win and decrease the more you lose, a bit like overness in that respect. Although since there is no in game editor (that I know of) there is no way to see exactly how much it changes in any given circumstance. And as mentioned above, having a higher spirit rating helps out with the kickouts and whatnot. Not sure if kicking out increases your spirit itself, but its possible... damn, I feel rubbish for not having a complete answer to the question. Derek B

Spirit seems to increase the more you win and decrease the more you lose, a bit like overness in that respect. Although since there is no in game editor (that I know of) there is no way to see exactly how much it changes in any given circumstance. And as mentioned above, having a higher spirit rating helps out with the kickouts and whatnot. Not sure if kicking out increases your spirit itself, but its possible... damn, I feel rubbish for not having a complete answer to the question. Derek B

Archived