October 13th Update

[QUOTE]I can confirm that the CornellVerse in TEW07 will be set in January 2007, just over six months after the events of WreSpi2. Technically it should be December 2006 for consistency, but I wasn't a big fan of only having one month of data before the End Of Year Awards, so I moved it forward a further month.[/QUOTE] Starts Chanting "BCE" "BCE" (Best Change Ever) Seriously starting a month before the year end and having almost half the awards and many times no top 100 wasn't very exciting.

I've never paid much attention to the month in which the game starts - it's never been much of a worry to me. But what I have wanted since TEW05 is a Top 500 instead of a Top 100. Somewhat like PWI's 500 list - I doubt many people would go through 500 workers, but I would. Definitely something I pay close attention to when playing.

I've never paid much attention to the month in which the game starts - it's never been much of a worry to me. But what I have wanted since TEW05 is a Top 500 instead of a Top 100. Somewhat like PWI's 500 list - I doubt many people would go through 500 workers, but I would. Definitely something I pay close attention to when playing.

[QUOTE=LoganRodzen;154752]I've never paid much attention to the month in which the game starts - it's never been much of a worry to me. But what I have wanted since TEW05 is a Top 500 instead of a Top 100. Somewhat like PWI's 500 list - I doubt many people would go through 500 workers, but I would. Definitely something I pay close attention to when playing.[/QUOTE] I'm guessing you like starting with a local or small type promotion, and trying to build it up. I wouldn't let any negative comments influence your idea. [B][U]Just remember to make sure it's seen for the next update, or next full game version.[/U][/B] Maybe Adam just didn't think anyone would use it, or it never come up before (or just haven't seen it come up). Whatever happens for 2007, I am guessing (mostly because it was wrote) that all the updates as far as major stuff is in the game already, and not to expect anything new, outside of adjustments to stuff already in the game. Not saying its not going to happen, just doesn't seem realistic to achieve at this point. Too late comes to mind. However, from recent issue's that have come up in testing, Adam has already done some things to make the product better/easier to utilize, so if he has a problem with the top 100 or something, and has to redo some things, your idea might be put into it (I have no idea what it would take, is only reason I say that).

[QUOTE=LoganRodzen;154752]I've never paid much attention to the month in which the game starts - it's never been much of a worry to me. But what I have wanted since TEW05 is a Top 500 instead of a Top 100. Somewhat like PWI's 500 list - I doubt many people would go through 500 workers, but I would. Definitely something I pay close attention to when playing.[/QUOTE] I'm guessing you like starting with a local or small type promotion, and trying to build it up. I wouldn't let any negative comments influence your idea. [B][U]Just remember to make sure it's seen for the next update, or next full game version.[/U][/B] Maybe Adam just didn't think anyone would use it, or it never come up before (or just haven't seen it come up). Whatever happens for 2007, I am guessing (mostly because it was wrote) that all the updates as far as major stuff is in the game already, and not to expect anything new, outside of adjustments to stuff already in the game. Not saying its not going to happen, just doesn't seem realistic to achieve at this point. Too late comes to mind. However, from recent issue's that have come up in testing, Adam has already done some things to make the product better/easier to utilize, so if he has a problem with the top 100 or something, and has to redo some things, your idea might be put into it (I have no idea what it would take, is only reason I say that).

[quote=djthefunkchris;154902]I'm guessing you like starting with a local or small type promotion, and trying to build it up. I wouldn't let any negative comments influence your idea. [B][U]Just remember to make sure it's seen for the next update, or next full game version.[/U][/B] Maybe Adam just didn't think anyone would use it, or it never come up before (or just haven't seen it come up). Not saying its not going to happen, just doesn't seem realistic to achieve at this point. Too late comes to mind. However, from recent issue's that have come up in testing, Adam has already done some things to make the product better/easier to utilize, so if he has a problem with the top 100 or something, and has to redo some things, your idea might be put into it (I have no idea what it would take, is only reason I say that).[/quote] I've never done much with the CornellVerse (don't kill me) so I didn't know that there wasn't that many workers to actually have something like this benefit the game world. It was more of a comment then a suggestion anyway. Also - you are correct. I create a Local New England (where I'm from) based promotion and attempt to do everything I can to make it succeed and one day become Global.

[quote=djthefunkchris;154902]I'm guessing you like starting with a local or small type promotion, and trying to build it up. I wouldn't let any negative comments influence your idea. [B][U]Just remember to make sure it's seen for the next update, or next full game version.[/U][/B] Maybe Adam just didn't think anyone would use it, or it never come up before (or just haven't seen it come up). Not saying its not going to happen, just doesn't seem realistic to achieve at this point. Too late comes to mind. However, from recent issue's that have come up in testing, Adam has already done some things to make the product better/easier to utilize, so if he has a problem with the top 100 or something, and has to redo some things, your idea might be put into it (I have no idea what it would take, is only reason I say that).[/quote] I've never done much with the CornellVerse (don't kill me) so I didn't know that there wasn't that many workers to actually have something like this benefit the game world. It was more of a comment then a suggestion anyway. Also - you are correct. I create a Local New England (where I'm from) based promotion and attempt to do everything I can to make it succeed and one day become Global.

Archived