Youtube Wrestling

GDE71

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Tyler Gadzinski;154659]I know it was a repost but i couldnt find it in one of the other threads and thought these other people would like it sorry... and im suprised WWE hasnt taken that off yet.[/QUOTE] Ok no problem. I believe that video is from the UPW Ultimate Univeristy wrestling school when John Cena was in his prototype days in which case WWE wont take this video down because its not their footage, its UPWs. Just because it has John Cena in it WWE cant take it down.

[QUOTE=Tyler Gadzinski;154659]I know it was a repost but i couldnt find it in one of the other threads and thought these other people would like it sorry... and im suprised WWE hasnt taken that off yet.[/QUOTE] Ok no problem. I believe that video is from the UPW Ultimate Univeristy wrestling school when John Cena was in his prototype days in which case WWE wont take this video down because its not their footage, its UPWs. Just because it has John Cena in it WWE cant take it down.

[QUOTE=The Gaz;154735]Nice find ahw I havent thought to look on google videos for wrestling.[/QUOTE] i only decided to look there because i read some of the comments on the Joe v Punk III video on youtube and some guy said he uploaded it to google, not too sure were the first one is though edit: haven't found joe v punk 1 but i did find [URL="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-335788152603022118&sourceid=searchfeed"]Samoa Joe vs Kenta Kobashi[/URL]

[QUOTE=The Gaz;154735]Nice find ahw I havent thought to look on google videos for wrestling.[/QUOTE] i only decided to look there because i read some of the comments on the Joe v Punk III video on youtube and some guy said he uploaded it to google, not too sure were the first one is though edit: haven't found joe v punk 1 but i did find [URL="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-335788152603022118&sourceid=searchfeed"]Samoa Joe vs Kenta Kobashi[/URL]

[QUOTE=thug saint oga;154880]joe vs. kobashi was a great f'n match. i think the fact that there was no announcing during it is a testament to the fact that roh knew they had gold. thanks for putting the link up, i'd always wanted to see it.[/QUOTE] It was mentioned [on the ROH site originally I belive, I heard it second hand on a news site I frequent] that they didn't recording any commentary for the Joe/Kobashi match so that people watching it on tape could get the same experience as the fans who watched it live.

[QUOTE=thug saint oga;154880]joe vs. kobashi was a great f'n match. i think the fact that there was no announcing during it is a testament to the fact that roh knew they had gold. thanks for putting the link up, i'd always wanted to see it.[/QUOTE] It was mentioned [on the ROH site originally I belive, I heard it second hand on a news site I frequent] that they didn't recording any commentary for the Joe/Kobashi match so that people watching it on tape could get the same experience as the fans who watched it live.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived