Diablo Kombat Entertainment - A new scenario

[CENTER][img]http://www.self-deceit.com/DKE.jpg[/img] When this game is released you will be able to download all the files from [URL="http://www.self-deceit.com/dke1.htm"]Diablo Kombat Entertainment[/URL] [U]Basis[/U]: What if you could sign Scorpion away from Mortal Kombat and bring him to Tekken to fight Paul Pheonix? What if you could sign Shredder from the TNMNT's to become the main foe of Spider-Man? In this scenario you can. Due to hardly any characters having real wrestling ability, I am basically doing the skills as a random thing which means there is no guarantees that someone huge in the real games are going to be great in this scenario. Reasons behind it are so this will not be as easy for people to go straight in and get great shows from day 1. Example: Sub-Zero is a popular character, but that does not mean he is going to be popular in the game. Each promotions workers will have a custom background. I cannot state a release date for this as I am only able to work on it when I have spare time which is not that often due to work and life. I will update this post periodically with updates on my progress. So far I have decided on the following few promotions. I simply want to keep the names of the cartoons/games so I won't be changing these. More will be added as and when i have completed these. [B][U]Definate Promotions[/U][/B] [U]Games[/U] Mortal Kombat (16 wokers complete) (54 Worker Pics) (3 belt pics) (1 logo) Tekken (0 workers complete) (0 Worker Pics) (0 belt pics) (0 logo) Dead Or Alive (0 workers complete) (0 Worker Pics) (0 belt pics) (0 logo) Street Fighter (0 workers complete) (0 Worker Pics) (0 belt pics) (0 logo) Rockstar Compilation (0 workers complete) (0 Worker Pics) (0 belt pics) (0 logo) [U][B]Cartoons[/B][/U] **UNDECIDED** There will be free agents from other games/entertainment outlets.[/CENTER] [SIZE="1"][I]If anyone would like to submit pictures please feel free as it then saves me trawling several websites looking for decent pics and gives me more time to work on the data.[/I][/SIZE]

Progress so far: [U]Promotions added[/U] Mortal Kombat Tekken [U]Workers[/U] MORTAL KOMBAT Baraka Blaze Bo rai cho Cyrax Dairou Darius Drahmin Ermac Frost Fujin Goro Havik Hotaru Hsu Hao Jade Jax Johnny Cage Kabal Kai Kano Kenshi Kira Kitana Kobra Kung lao Li Mei Liu Kang Mavado Mileena Mokap Nightwolf Nitara Quan Chi Raiden Reiko Reptile Scorpion Sektor Shang Tsung Shao Kahn Sheeva Shinnock Shujinko Sindel Smoke/Noob Saibot Sonya Blade Stryker Sub-zero Tanya TEKKEN Angel Anna Williams Bryan Fury [U]Titles[/U] MK Outworld Champion MK Earthrealm Champion MK 2 Player Champions

Progress so far: [U]Promotions added[/U] Mortal Kombat Tekken [U]Workers[/U] MORTAL KOMBAT Baraka Blaze Bo rai cho Cyrax Dairou Darius Drahmin Ermac Frost Fujin Goro Havik Hotaru Hsu Hao Jade Jax Johnny Cage Kabal Kai Kano Kenshi Kira Kitana Kobra Kung lao Li Mei Liu Kang Mavado Mileena Mokap Nightwolf Nitara Quan Chi Raiden Reiko Reptile Scorpion Sektor Shang Tsung Shao Kahn Sheeva Shinnock Shujinko Sindel Smoke/Noob Saibot Sonya Blade Stryker Sub-zero Tanya TEKKEN Angel Anna Williams Bryan Fury [U]Titles[/U] MK Outworld Champion MK Earthrealm Champion MK 2 Player Champions

I have now completed the rosters for Tekken and Mortal Kombat. Just started Dead or Alive. I do have asmall request, does anyone have the original locations file for TEW05 that came out with the game (not the one with 250 locations). Cheers Dez

I have now completed the rosters for Tekken and Mortal Kombat. Just started Dead or Alive. I do have asmall request, does anyone have the original locations file for TEW05 that came out with the game (not the one with 250 locations). Cheers Dez

[QUOTE=screwus;155802]yeh i still use it coz it easy[/QUOTE] Any chance you can upload it? If not are you able to e-mail me the file? If so my addy is [email]shibbydez@hotmail.com[/email] Should be easy enough (and small enough) to attach. Thanks

[QUOTE=screwus;155802]yeh i still use it coz it easy[/QUOTE] Any chance you can upload it? If not are you able to e-mail me the file? If so my addy is [email]shibbydez@hotmail.com[/email] Should be easy enough (and small enough) to attach. Thanks

Archived