Diablo Kombat Entertainment - A new scenario

Ok I'm a bit screwed as the PC I'm doing the mod on is in getting repaired. I have completed DOA now (I managed a couple of hours working on it Friday) but no work will be done this Sunday as I don't get my PC back until Monday/Tuesday. I'll set some time aside though as I don't want to be one of these people who say they will do a mod and then not complete it (besides, I want to play the data too).

Ok I'm a bit screwed as the PC I'm doing the mod on is in getting repaired. I have completed DOA now (I managed a couple of hours working on it Friday) but no work will be done this Sunday as I don't get my PC back until Monday/Tuesday. I'll set some time aside though as I don't want to be one of these people who say they will do a mod and then not complete it (besides, I want to play the data too).

• 3 weeks later...
Nope, not given up, just nothing to report yet. I'm sure I replied to your e-mail Pyro... Still working towards December finish, however I have had alot of other things on at the moment (promotion at work) so it took a bit of a back seat. I'm starting to think however that January would be more realistic.

December release is now officially off. My PC blew yesterday so I don't have any chance of working on it for the time being. [U][B]For those who don't think this will ever be released[/B][/U], trust me I have put alot of work into it so far and i'm not the sort of person who wastes time starting something I have no intention of finishing, my life is way too busy for that! The last time my PC blew I lost everything from the hard drive, if that's the case again I intend on spending an entire weekend playing catch up. No one is more annoyed than me this has happened... I have more important stuff on that PC that i cannot lose!

Archived