Question for Adam...

Yea, I have a small question... In a future update or something, would it be possible to allow WreSpi to be opened more then once? As it is, if I wanted to duplicate a move list from another DB, or altering stats, I'd have to load one DB and write everything down and then switch to the other DB. Is it possible to allow someone to have WreSpi opened twice? It would save a load of time for what I'm doing... Thanks.

Having two sets of files open, potentially being written to be the same program in different memory locations, could cause some extremely unpleasent side effects, which is why it is blocked. It wasn't just me thinking up ways to piss off stats updaters by limited the amount of times you could open it, I actually had a reason :p

[QUOTE=Rick Arnold]Is it possible to allow someone to have WreSpi opened twice? It would save a load of time for what I'm doing... Thanks.[/QUOTE] Installing it twice into different folders seems to work for that purpose. Of course, you'll have to copy the databases back and forth, but I suspect that's easier than what you're going through now. :)

Archived