I'm New is this the right place?

Its not really the right place, it would be more in the general discussions thread in GDS Central. Anyways though. You need to download the appropriate mod for the game, my recommendation would be the Fall of the One Ring Circus but you can find most of them [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15937"]here[/URL]. You then copy the files into the game data folder (in their own named folder). Once you've done that start the game and select the appropriate database and then start a new game. You'll be able to choose to play as any of the feds in the mod. Oh and welcome to the boards and enjoy playing the best wrestling game going (till 2007 anyway!) :)

Its not really the right place, it would be more in the general discussions thread in GDS Central. Anyways though. You need to download the appropriate mod for the game, my recommendation would be the Fall of the One Ring Circus but you can find most of them [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15937"]here[/URL]. You then copy the files into the game data folder (in their own named folder). Once you've done that start the game and select the appropriate database and then start a new game. You'll be able to choose to play as any of the feds in the mod. Oh and welcome to the boards and enjoy playing the best wrestling game going (till 2007 anyway!) :)

[QUOTE=papydum;154612]hey guys i just wanna know before i ask the question i am new so please don't flame me how do you make your TEW game start with WWE and TNA and those types of promotions and also how do you start the game with them?[/QUOTE] There's FAQ threads for all this.

[QUOTE=papydum;154612]hey guys i just wanna know before i ask the question i am new so please don't flame me how do you make your TEW game start with WWE and TNA and those types of promotions and also how do you start the game with them?[/QUOTE] There's FAQ threads for all this.

Archived