Photoshop Detroit Lions

juggaloninjalee

I am requesting a Detroit Lions Signature for a diary I am about to start on another forum. It is a diary for my Madden 07 game. All of the pictures needed will be in my photobucket. The link will be at the end of this post. [b]What I Want: [/b] I want Ford Field as the background. Then in the center and front I want Matt Millen with Rod Marinelli on one of his shoulders... whichever side looks best. Then behind them on the sides I would like players. I want some of the players on the sides of them... Jon Kitna, Ernie Sims, Kevin Jones, Roy Williams, Dre Bly, Shaun Rogers, and Schlesinger. I want at least 2 players maybe 3 on the banner. On the bottom in big font I want it to say Roar Restore 2006 and Beyond. On the top in a little bit smaller font I want it to say Detroit Lions Dynasty. If it looks better without Detroit Lions Dynasty then leave it out. [url=http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/JuggaloNinjaLee/Detroit%20Lions/]http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/Jugg...etroit%20Lions/[/url]

I may be wrong, but this probably isn't the best place to request that. People do a lot of Photoshop-ing here, but NFL Teams aren't common. I recommend going to the Detroit Lions Site and asking for that on their boards. (Or, you may even find some nices banners already made. I found many great SD Chargers backgrounds on the Chargers site, and I have one as my desktop image now!) Note: I just looked, and the forums are down. I'd try there as soon as they are back up.

I may be wrong, but this probably isn't the best place to request that. People do a lot of Photoshop-ing here, but NFL Teams aren't common. I recommend going to the Detroit Lions Site and asking for that on their boards. (Or, you may even find some nices banners already made. I found many great SD Chargers backgrounds on the Chargers site, and I have one as my desktop image now!) Note: I just looked, and the forums are down. I'd try there as soon as they are back up.

Archived