Fancy Dress

TCP1

[QUOTE=panix04;154759]i am never one to try and steal people's limelight but i think that you owe me to a small extent for receiving that kiss from the gorgeous brunette (who i can only assume is lara croft?) my claim isn't baseless, remember the post you made ages ago requesting fancy dress ideas and my response was: like i said, can't take full credit for you punching above your weight, im sure it was in-part due to your wit and charm! However as payment for services rendered can i request that you take pictures at every party you go to and share them with us guys - there always seem's to be hot looking women at these social events and eye-candy is a welcome monday morning treat! :D[/QUOTE] No problem my dear boy! And I completely forgot that you suggested it. Ovbviously it remained in my subconscious! WHAT DO YOU MEAN PUNCHING ABOVE MY WEIGHT? HOW DARE YOU! Here's some more for you: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/TCPinho/DSC04643.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/TCPinho/DSC00090.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=panix04;154759]i am never one to try and steal people's limelight but i think that you owe me to a small extent for receiving that kiss from the gorgeous brunette (who i can only assume is lara croft?) my claim isn't baseless, remember the post you made ages ago requesting fancy dress ideas and my response was: like i said, can't take full credit for you punching above your weight, im sure it was in-part due to your wit and charm! However as payment for services rendered can i request that you take pictures at every party you go to and share them with us guys - there always seem's to be hot looking women at these social events and eye-candy is a welcome monday morning treat! :D[/QUOTE] No problem my dear boy! And I completely forgot that you suggested it. Ovbviously it remained in my subconscious! WHAT DO YOU MEAN PUNCHING ABOVE MY WEIGHT? HOW DARE YOU! Here's some more for you: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/TCPinho/DSC04643.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/TCPinho/DSC00090.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=TCP1;154749]When I say fake boobs, I don't mean implants, I mean gel-padded bras! They're like feeling rocks and they make an almighty thump when you hit someone with them![/QUOTE] Don't skip around the issue! lol ;) Panix, considering that TCP went out on a date with the lovely brunette [U]before[/U] his birthday I must therefore still lay claim to the top spot for helping TCP. :p (unless of course he went on their first date dressed as Silent Bob.... :eek:)

[QUOTE=TCP1;154749]When I say fake boobs, I don't mean implants, I mean gel-padded bras! They're like feeling rocks and they make an almighty thump when you hit someone with them![/QUOTE] Don't skip around the issue! lol ;) Panix, considering that TCP went out on a date with the lovely brunette [U]before[/U] his birthday I must therefore still lay claim to the top spot for helping TCP. :p (unless of course he went on their first date dressed as Silent Bob.... :eek:)

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;154776]Don't skip around the issue! lol ;) Panix, considering that TCP went out on a date with the lovely brunette [U]before[/U] his birthday I must therefore still lay claim to the top spot for helping TCP. :p (unless of course he went on their first date dressed as Silent Bob.... :eek:)[/QUOTE] Lol, not quite. The date went well, and then we met up with the red-head, who just broke up with her fella to cheer her up, so not the best DATE, but certainly a great NIGHT! I seem to remember ending up on the kitchen floor with a slice of pizza in my hand with brunette and red-head pouring water on me for a joke. They also put all the windscreen wipers of all cars down their road up and wingmirrows in. Then when asked by parents what happened they blamed me and I got kicked out the house at the crack of bloody dawn to put them down!

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;154776]Don't skip around the issue! lol ;) Panix, considering that TCP went out on a date with the lovely brunette [U]before[/U] his birthday I must therefore still lay claim to the top spot for helping TCP. :p (unless of course he went on their first date dressed as Silent Bob.... :eek:)[/QUOTE] Lol, not quite. The date went well, and then we met up with the red-head, who just broke up with her fella to cheer her up, so not the best DATE, but certainly a great NIGHT! I seem to remember ending up on the kitchen floor with a slice of pizza in my hand with brunette and red-head pouring water on me for a joke. They also put all the windscreen wipers of all cars down their road up and wingmirrows in. Then when asked by parents what happened they blamed me and I got kicked out the house at the crack of bloody dawn to put them down!

Archived