October 16th Update

Yeah, I sure am lame, I was going to post my feelings about the update at another time, but I might wait a bit longer now..... Actually I will say what I think now, I am looking forward to the screenshots, should be good. I wonder if there are no errors with the game will it be released a little earlier? By the way The Gaz I loved your in depth view on Adams update, just great.

Yeah, I sure am lame, I was going to post my feelings about the update at another time, but I might wait a bit longer now..... Actually I will say what I think now, I am looking forward to the screenshots, should be good. I wonder if there are no errors with the game will it be released a little earlier? By the way The Gaz I loved your in depth view on Adams update, just great.

I was there when the reply came, i.e I was in the forums, reloaded, and it was there, this morning. But I clearly didn't bother to start a topic on that. Altough the news were extremely good, there isn't much to discuss. :) Just keep up the good work Adam & co., we're hyped. Atleast I am.

I was there when the reply came, i.e I was in the forums, reloaded, and it was there, this morning. But I clearly didn't bother to start a topic on that. Altough the news were extremely good, there isn't much to discuss. :) Just keep up the good work Adam & co., we're hyped. Atleast I am.

Hang on, I was starting a thread that is always started every week day, it was a joke cause I never get to start the thread. If people want to take things seriously then go ahead, I am not hurting anyone by having a joke about starting this thread before anyone else.

Hang on, I was starting a thread that is always started every week day, it was a joke cause I never get to start the thread. If people want to take things seriously then go ahead, I am not hurting anyone by having a joke about starting this thread before anyone else.

[QUOTE]It's a small touch, but when you are adding 500+ title histories, it saves a lot of work.[/QUOTE] I love all the so called "small" touch's you have been doing. From a players point of view, it means certain things will be made easier (The not so fun stuff of playing the game). I am in the process of trying to include all the workers and promotions I can find, and not duplicate them. I'm not going to wait on the modifying of skills and such, since there are "small touchs" that will make that part faster.

[QUOTE]It's a small touch, but when you are adding 500+ title histories, it saves a lot of work.[/QUOTE] I love all the so called "small" touch's you have been doing. From a players point of view, it means certain things will be made easier (The not so fun stuff of playing the game). I am in the process of trying to include all the workers and promotions I can find, and not duplicate them. I'm not going to wait on the modifying of skills and such, since there are "small touchs" that will make that part faster.

The promotion uniqueness is probably my favorite part of the whole thing. IF you want, you can make it almost a legit promotion, or almost a full fledged soap opera. You can add in elements of them all, or just use one or two... that's going to make it easy to make everygame different, to an extreme if you want. I misstyped my above post, the little things like stats and such, I am filling out after 2007 comes out, because all the "small touch's" make it so much easier to do.

The promotion uniqueness is probably my favorite part of the whole thing. IF you want, you can make it almost a legit promotion, or almost a full fledged soap opera. You can add in elements of them all, or just use one or two... that's going to make it easy to make everygame different, to an extreme if you want. I misstyped my above post, the little things like stats and such, I am filling out after 2007 comes out, because all the "small touch's" make it so much easier to do.

Archived