Nintendo Series?

NickC13573

What? Are you asking for a list of nintendo games off the top of my head? I don't have that much time, didn't you just watch monday night football? We Bears fans are lucky to be alive. I'd bet that the Chicago ERs are filled with people who had strokes and heart attacks. I'm lucky I'm still young!

What? Are you asking for a list of nintendo games off the top of my head? I don't have that much time, didn't you just watch monday night football? We Bears fans are lucky to be alive. I'd bet that the Chicago ERs are filled with people who had strokes and heart attacks. I'm lucky I'm still young!

[QUOTE=weirdo_man;154906]What? Are you asking for a list of nintendo games off the top of my head? I don't have that much time, didn't you just watch monday night football? We Bears fans are lucky to be alive. I'd bet that the Chicago ERs are filled with people who had strokes and heart attacks. I'm lucky I'm still young![/QUOTE] lol.. yeah, all you did is cost the Cards Off. Cordinator to get fired...:p... very good game.. Me being a Lions fan and all, it's good to see a Mid-West team who can actually win.. Da Bears(while eating a smoked sausage and fighting off a heart attack)...lol

[QUOTE=weirdo_man;154906]What? Are you asking for a list of nintendo games off the top of my head? I don't have that much time, didn't you just watch monday night football? We Bears fans are lucky to be alive. I'd bet that the Chicago ERs are filled with people who had strokes and heart attacks. I'm lucky I'm still young![/QUOTE] lol.. yeah, all you did is cost the Cards Off. Cordinator to get fired...:p... very good game.. Me being a Lions fan and all, it's good to see a Mid-West team who can actually win.. Da Bears(while eating a smoked sausage and fighting off a heart attack)...lol

[QUOTE=wooodaddy;155175]lol.. yeah, all you did is cost the Cards Off. Cordinator to get fired...:p... very good game.. [B]Me being a Lions fan and all, it's good to see a Mid-West team who can actually win.. Da Bears[/B](while eating a smoked sausage and fighting off a heart attack)...lol[/QUOTE] Wow, I'm also a Lions fan. I can't say I ever in my life have rooted for the Bears to win anything.

[QUOTE=wooodaddy;155175]lol.. yeah, all you did is cost the Cards Off. Cordinator to get fired...:p... very good game.. [B]Me being a Lions fan and all, it's good to see a Mid-West team who can actually win.. Da Bears[/B](while eating a smoked sausage and fighting off a heart attack)...lol[/QUOTE] Wow, I'm also a Lions fan. I can't say I ever in my life have rooted for the Bears to win anything.

[QUOTE=Imarevenant;155181]Wow, I'm also a Lions fan. I can't say I ever in my life have rooted for the Bears to win anything.[/QUOTE] oh no, no, no.. I didn't root for them or ever would, it's just nice to know that someone in the NFC North is actually doing well...And Da Bears was my SNL joke, I had to throw in, because I always loved that skit(Chris Farley)... Green Bay, Minnesota, Detroit... come on.. we are pretty weak right now, but hey, my Tigers will make up for it in the World Series... woooooo... It kills me now that in Alabama, you are seeing a lot of Detroit Tigers shirts and stuff now that they are winning... where were those people when we lost 100+ a few years back... me I was sporting my Tigers jersey.. funny..

[QUOTE=Imarevenant;155181]Wow, I'm also a Lions fan. I can't say I ever in my life have rooted for the Bears to win anything.[/QUOTE] oh no, no, no.. I didn't root for them or ever would, it's just nice to know that someone in the NFC North is actually doing well...And Da Bears was my SNL joke, I had to throw in, because I always loved that skit(Chris Farley)... Green Bay, Minnesota, Detroit... come on.. we are pretty weak right now, but hey, my Tigers will make up for it in the World Series... woooooo... It kills me now that in Alabama, you are seeing a lot of Detroit Tigers shirts and stuff now that they are winning... where were those people when we lost 100+ a few years back... me I was sporting my Tigers jersey.. funny..

Archived