Strange distribution of recruit interest

I am in year 2011 of a career and am in recruiting now. Virtually EVERY position that has players interested in me at > the 7 level (I'm with Kansas and have a team prestige of 55) has a number of players at 7 or greater with everyone else at 4 or lower (0 Level 6 and only 1 Level 5). I also have no K's and very little interest from any players in coming to the school. Actually, the skewed distribution has been building for a few seasons as has the oddness of no potential recruits being interested in positions where I don't have any players on roster (or only have Seniors). Now - the former is just weird and doesn't seem right. The latter could just be an artifact of the strange way this release seems to generate most players in each position in only a few states with none in my area. But seriously - any BCS conference school will have at least some very dumb players who are primarily interested in playing time interested even if I wouldn't be interested in them. I also have just 4 safeties with none very high potential and not a single FS with any interest >1 and only a couple of 1-star SS's interested at >4. Doesn't seem realistic either.

I'm now in my 4th day or recruiting and still 0 recruits at the 5 or 6 level of interest. I've had some drop from 7-10 down to 1-4 and a few rise up but nobody has yet expressed a medium level of interest. Somethings not right with that. BTW - I am using the best of the 3 GP scouting services.

I'm now in my 4th day or recruiting and still 0 recruits at the 5 or 6 level of interest. I've had some drop from 7-10 down to 1-4 and a few rise up but nobody has yet expressed a medium level of interest. Somethings not right with that. BTW - I am using the best of the 3 GP scouting services.

Archived