Battlefield 2142 PC game

The Gaz

Anybody got it yet (people from USA) or going to get it? I have played and love all the other games in the series so I have just got to get this. I have seen some uk sites have it in stock when it is not released here til the 20th. Im just going to wait though. I need a new headset aswell. Ive lost count of how many Ive gone through.

Im back on the boards! Ive been playing BF2142 rigoroulsy since Friday and its a pretty dam good game. Ive mastered the assault/medic class with all unlocks and im now working my way through the engineer class. My biggest gripe with this game. And this must happen to everybody...I find it too easy to acidentaly teamkill. Everybody I have teamkilled have pressed the punish button on me. No-one forgives in this game so I dont forgive either. People have just walked upto my stopped vehicle and have died as if I ran them over :eek: :mad:. So they instantly punish me and take points off me for a stupid bug in the game. Like many EA games especialy the BF series this game has an awful lot of bugs. EA had to release a patch for this game the day before it was released and even that caused problems. But if you are looking for the most action packed game then this is definetly it. My soldier name is Majr._Sharpe87.

Im back on the boards! Ive been playing BF2142 rigoroulsy since Friday and its a pretty dam good game. Ive mastered the assault/medic class with all unlocks and im now working my way through the engineer class. My biggest gripe with this game. And this must happen to everybody...I find it too easy to acidentaly teamkill. Everybody I have teamkilled have pressed the punish button on me. No-one forgives in this game so I dont forgive either. People have just walked upto my stopped vehicle and have died as if I ran them over :eek: :mad:. So they instantly punish me and take points off me for a stupid bug in the game. Like many EA games especialy the BF series this game has an awful lot of bugs. EA had to release a patch for this game the day before it was released and even that caused problems. But if you are looking for the most action packed game then this is definetly it. My soldier name is Majr._Sharpe87.

Archived