The GDS software "who would win in a fight thread"

panix04

Inpired by boredom and watching old episodes of celibrity deathmatch. Feel free to post your 'fantasy fights' or your predicted winners here. I was thinking if any one likes the idea i could enter the contestants on wrespi2 and generate a winner! I thought i would start the ball rolling by asking who would win the 'dodgy hands triple threat' Edward Scissor hands Vs. Freddy Kreuger Vs. Wolverine my moneys on Edward scissor hands - its always the quiet ones!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Undertaker666;154933]Freddy Krueger (correct spelling :p) would obviously win because he'd get the other two in their dreams! Plus neither Edward Scissorhands or Wolverine would have the intelligence to drag him out the dream world so they could actually hurt him. ;)[/QUOTE] Actually, Wolverine's animal senses would serve him well in a "dreamworld", not to mention his healing factor and psychic defense training (courtesy of Professor X). Winner: Wolverine Plus, everyone knows Marvel comics characters never really die....

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;154933]Freddy Krueger (correct spelling :p) would obviously win because he'd get the other two in their dreams! Plus neither Edward Scissorhands or Wolverine would have the intelligence to drag him out the dream world so they could actually hurt him. ;)[/QUOTE] Actually, Wolverine's animal senses would serve him well in a "dreamworld", not to mention his healing factor and psychic defense training (courtesy of Professor X). Winner: Wolverine Plus, everyone knows Marvel comics characters never really die....

[QUOTE=Bippodrop;154934]Actually, Wolverine's animal senses would serve him well in a "dreamworld", not to mention his healing factor and psychic defense training (courtesy of Professor X). Winner: Wolverine[/QUOTE] But in the dreamworld Freddy can pretty much do whatever he wants to, usually playing on the person's fears. Panix, Freddy Krueger has already killed "Johnny Depp" in the very first Nightmare on Elm Street. :p Winner = Freddy Krueger

[QUOTE=Bippodrop;154934]Actually, Wolverine's animal senses would serve him well in a "dreamworld", not to mention his healing factor and psychic defense training (courtesy of Professor X). Winner: Wolverine[/QUOTE] But in the dreamworld Freddy can pretty much do whatever he wants to, usually playing on the person's fears. Panix, Freddy Krueger has already killed "Johnny Depp" in the very first Nightmare on Elm Street. :p Winner = Freddy Krueger

he did indeed, but since then Depp has pirated the seven sea's, had scissors for hands (perhaps to spite his killer?) and managed to overcome a headless horseman. Surely these quality's give him an edge? Besides which he would just set an angry pack of oompa loompas (SP?) on to Freddy!

he did indeed, but since then Depp has pirated the seven sea's, had scissors for hands (perhaps to spite his killer?) and managed to overcome a headless horseman. Surely these quality's give him an edge? Besides which he would just set an angry pack of oompa loompas (SP?) on to Freddy!

[QUOTE=panix04;154940]he did indeed, but since then Depp has pirated the seven sea's, had scissors for hands (perhaps to spite his killer?) and managed to overcome a headless horseman. Surely these quality's give him an edge? Besides which he would just set an angry pack of oompa loompas (SP?) on to Freddy![/QUOTE] But Freddy would use spiders against Ichabod Crane (Sleepy Hollow), play rock paper scissors with Edward Scissorhands (so use rocks to blunt the scissors :p), and who knows what fantastically weird things Willy Wonka and Oompa Loompas would dream of that Freddy could use.....

[QUOTE=panix04;154940]he did indeed, but since then Depp has pirated the seven sea's, had scissors for hands (perhaps to spite his killer?) and managed to overcome a headless horseman. Surely these quality's give him an edge? Besides which he would just set an angry pack of oompa loompas (SP?) on to Freddy![/QUOTE] But Freddy would use spiders against Ichabod Crane (Sleepy Hollow), play rock paper scissors with Edward Scissorhands (so use rocks to blunt the scissors :p), and who knows what fantastically weird things Willy Wonka and Oompa Loompas would dream of that Freddy could use.....

[QUOTE=panix04;154949]it has been scientifically proven* that oompa loompa's do not dream and would therefore be immune to Freddys powers [SIZE="1"]*tests conducted by scientists at the university of studies into sleep patterns of fictional characters.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] Well now that's just plain cheating!! Anyway, what could an Oompa Loompa do to Freddy, bite his ankles?! :p

[QUOTE=panix04;154949]it has been scientifically proven* that oompa loompa's do not dream and would therefore be immune to Freddys powers [SIZE="1"]*tests conducted by scientists at the university of studies into sleep patterns of fictional characters.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] Well now that's just plain cheating!! Anyway, what could an Oompa Loompa do to Freddy, bite his ankles?! :p

i guess they could give him chewing gum that has yet to be tested which will make him swell up like a baloon. Being baloon like with those hands, its bound to end in tears! Im not sure how Edward scissor hands would fair against Wolverine though, im yet to plan hi strategy for that confrontation,. Perhaps i just wait until Feddy has almost done over wolverine in his dreams and launch a last minute oompa loompa based assult!

i guess they could give him chewing gum that has yet to be tested which will make him swell up like a baloon. Being baloon like with those hands, its bound to end in tears! Im not sure how Edward scissor hands would fair against Wolverine though, im yet to plan hi strategy for that confrontation,. Perhaps i just wait until Feddy has almost done over wolverine in his dreams and launch a last minute oompa loompa based assult!

[QUOTE=panix04;154955]Perhaps i just wait until Freddy has almost done over wolverine in his dreams and launch a last minute oompa loompa based assault![/QUOTE] I've just had an image flash in my head of a Command & Conquer-like assault with hundreds of Oompa Loompas advancing singing the Oompa Loompa song. That's enough to give anyone nightmares.... :eek: Anyway that's Willy Wonka, Edward Scissorhands can't use Oompa Loompas! The best ES could come up with would be to give Freddy a haircut but he doesn't have any hair!

[QUOTE=panix04;154955]Perhaps i just wait until Freddy has almost done over wolverine in his dreams and launch a last minute oompa loompa based assault![/QUOTE] I've just had an image flash in my head of a Command & Conquer-like assault with hundreds of Oompa Loompas advancing singing the Oompa Loompa song. That's enough to give anyone nightmares.... :eek: Anyway that's Willy Wonka, Edward Scissorhands can't use Oompa Loompas! The best ES could come up with would be to give Freddy a haircut but he doesn't have any hair!

thats possibly a valid point! however i do think that an Edward scissor hands ice sculpture could give Freddy a nasty cold, you might think that wouldn't do much damage, but try telling that to the martians in war of the worlds - you can't 'cos there dead!

thats possibly a valid point! however i do think that an Edward scissor hands ice sculpture could give Freddy a nasty cold, you might think that wouldn't do much damage, but try telling that to the martians in war of the worlds - you can't 'cos there dead!

Archived