The GDS software "who would win in a fight thread"

panix04

[QUOTE=panix04;154959]thats possibly a valid point! however i do think that an Edward scissor hands ice sculpture could give Freddy a nasty cold, you might think that wouldn't do much damage, but try telling that to the martians in war of the worlds - you can't 'cos there dead![/QUOTE] But Freddy's domain is either in a boiler room (very warm) or in Hell (as seen at the end of New Nightmare). No matter which one, I don't think an ice sculpture would last long! (i've got an answer for everything ;))

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=panix04;154959]thats possibly a valid point! however i do think that an Edward scissor hands ice sculpture could give Freddy a nasty cold, you might think that wouldn't do much damage, but try telling that to the martians in war of the worlds - you can't 'cos there dead![/QUOTE] But Freddy's domain is either in a boiler room (very warm) or in Hell (as seen at the end of New Nightmare). No matter which one, I don't think an ice sculpture would last long! (i've got an answer for everything ;))

[QUOTE=panix04;154964]that is a good point, however if Wolverine and Edwards scissorhands both took a potfull of those caffeine tablets and dosed up on red-bull could they not theoritically rule Freddy out of the equation?[/QUOTE] Everyone has to sleep at some point no matter how much caffeine you have in your body. As for Jason, his main weapon was a machete. But he's also used axes, railing spikes, diving spears, knives, his bare hands and the list goes on. (I own all the Nightmare on Elm Street films aswell as all the Friday the 13ths)

[QUOTE=panix04;154964]that is a good point, however if Wolverine and Edwards scissorhands both took a potfull of those caffeine tablets and dosed up on red-bull could they not theoritically rule Freddy out of the equation?[/QUOTE] Everyone has to sleep at some point no matter how much caffeine you have in your body. As for Jason, his main weapon was a machete. But he's also used axes, railing spikes, diving spears, knives, his bare hands and the list goes on. (I own all the Nightmare on Elm Street films aswell as all the Friday the 13ths)

your a very scary man! Seeing as we are dealing with the realm of fiction. If Edward scissor hands could swin by a military base he can be given an operation to prevent him needing to sleep (based on the x-files episode sleepless) thus countering your argument that everyone has to sleep sometime!

your a very scary man! Seeing as we are dealing with the realm of fiction. If Edward scissor hands could swin by a military base he can be given an operation to prevent him needing to sleep (based on the x-files episode sleepless) thus countering your argument that everyone has to sleep sometime!

[QUOTE=panix04;154980]your a very scary man! Seeing as we are dealing with the realm of fiction. If Edward scissor hands could swin by a military base he can be given an operation to prevent him needing to sleep (based on the x-files episode sleepless) thus countering your argument that everyone has to sleep sometime![/QUOTE] Me, scary? Nah.... it's not like I own.... actually, better stop there before I do scare you! ;) (probably 75% of my DVD collection is comprised of 'scary movies') If Edward Scissorhands could get his sleep removed ala X-Files then there wouldn't be a fight to begin with. But then again, in NOES 2 and Freddy vs Jason he posessed the kid in the house and the pot-smoking kid respectively. That way, he could always posess someone and fight Edward Scissorhands through someone else. (see, answer for everything :D)

[QUOTE=panix04;154980]your a very scary man! Seeing as we are dealing with the realm of fiction. If Edward scissor hands could swin by a military base he can be given an operation to prevent him needing to sleep (based on the x-files episode sleepless) thus countering your argument that everyone has to sleep sometime![/QUOTE] Me, scary? Nah.... it's not like I own.... actually, better stop there before I do scare you! ;) (probably 75% of my DVD collection is comprised of 'scary movies') If Edward Scissorhands could get his sleep removed ala X-Files then there wouldn't be a fight to begin with. But then again, in NOES 2 and Freddy vs Jason he posessed the kid in the house and the pot-smoking kid respectively. That way, he could always posess someone and fight Edward Scissorhands through someone else. (see, answer for everything :D)

Moving on slightly, here's a match I'd want to see: [SIZE="4"][CENTER][U][B]For the undisputed title of "Biggest Prick In The Alternative Music Indusry"[/B][/U] Fred Durst vs. Ville Valo vs. Chester Beddington[/CENTER][/SIZE] Oh, and as for the afore mentioned idea, Wolverine would win hands down with his Beserker attack. "Shnickty Shnickty Shnoink - Snootchie Bootchies, hahaha." Quote The Raven Nevermore

Moving on slightly, here's a match I'd want to see: [SIZE="4"][CENTER][U][B]For the undisputed title of "Biggest Prick In The Alternative Music Indusry"[/B][/U] Fred Durst vs. Ville Valo vs. Chester Beddington[/CENTER][/SIZE] Oh, and as for the afore mentioned idea, Wolverine would win hands down with his Beserker attack. "Shnickty Shnickty Shnoink - Snootchie Bootchies, hahaha." Quote The Raven Nevermore

[QUOTE=Nevermore;155003]Moving on slightly, here's a match I'd want to see: [SIZE="4"][CENTER][U][B]For the undisputed title of "Biggest Prick In The Alternative Music Indusry"[/B][/U] Fred Durst vs. Ville Valo vs. Chester Beddington[/CENTER][/SIZE] Oh, and as for the afore mentioned idea, Wolverine would win hands down with his Beserker attack. "Shnickty Shnickty Shnoink - Snootchie Bootchies, hahaha." Quote The Raven Nevermore[/QUOTE] I like Limp Bizkit, HIM and Linkin Park so it should be a no contest ended by countout. :D (i'm assuming you mean Chester Bennington from Linkin Park btw)

[QUOTE=Nevermore;155003]Moving on slightly, here's a match I'd want to see: [SIZE="4"][CENTER][U][B]For the undisputed title of "Biggest Prick In The Alternative Music Indusry"[/B][/U] Fred Durst vs. Ville Valo vs. Chester Beddington[/CENTER][/SIZE] Oh, and as for the afore mentioned idea, Wolverine would win hands down with his Beserker attack. "Shnickty Shnickty Shnoink - Snootchie Bootchies, hahaha." Quote The Raven Nevermore[/QUOTE] I like Limp Bizkit, HIM and Linkin Park so it should be a no contest ended by countout. :D (i'm assuming you mean Chester Bennington from Linkin Park btw)

Archived