October 17th Update

Things do sound very encouraging as to how the game is progressing. I'm to the point where I can wait for it now as I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Also, I need the extra time to figure out the backstory to what I think will be my first game/diary.

Things do sound very encouraging as to how the game is progressing. I'm to the point where I can wait for it now as I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Also, I need the extra time to figure out the backstory to what I think will be my first game/diary.

I really think that we will get the game before December :o But oh well, I don't know nothing about making a game, like TEW07. Maybe they'll test it for weeks and weeks, or not. Everything seems to be fine, and like Adam said, the base of the game (TEW05) was there just from the start, and the base engine and coding runs smooth and stable. So I really doubt that there would be any big bugs or errors. I believe in Adam & co. :)

I really think that we will get the game before December :o But oh well, I don't know nothing about making a game, like TEW07. Maybe they'll test it for weeks and weeks, or not. Everything seems to be fine, and like Adam said, the base of the game (TEW05) was there just from the start, and the base engine and coding runs smooth and stable. So I really doubt that there would be any big bugs or errors. I believe in Adam & co. :)

The game can't come out soon enough for me, I'm just itchin' to get to work on that CornellVerse database, adding my own stuff to the world and whatnot. I'm really looking forward to those screenshots. Can't wait to see those update biographies either. Things are really looking up. :cool:

The game can't come out soon enough for me, I'm just itchin' to get to work on that CornellVerse database, adding my own stuff to the world and whatnot. I'm really looking forward to those screenshots. Can't wait to see those update biographies either. Things are really looking up. :cool:

Archived