ODW After TCW:Cornellverse

[B][CENTER][IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/JuggaloNinjaLee/TEW%20Game/odwnews.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/B] Overdose on This Preview [B]Human Arsenal vs Dermot O'Logical[/B] Both of these men were left off of the ODW Fireworks card but now have a chance to showcase their talent. [B]Art Reed vs Buddy Garner[/B] Reed lost his match due to the Darkside helping Insane Machine win. Garner lost his match because he turned on his partner. What will transpire when these 2 technical wrestlers lock up? [B]William Hayes vs Donnie J[/B] TP said Monday that William Hayes will face Donnie J one on one in a co main evented Overdose on This. [B]FANS MAKE THE MATCH(NON-TITLE)[/B] TP said that the other main event would be a fan made match. Who will you choose to participate? Shane Cornell, Derek Blackley, Teddy Powell, Joey Poison, Dark Lotus, Dread, Nemesis, Eddie Chandler, Eisaku Kunomasu, Wolverine, etc., etc. A board member can only put one guy in this match. If only one board member chooses someone then the other worker will be selected at random. So board members choose some wrestlers!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Due to the editor being released this is dead. I will be creating the ODW in the cornellverse at about 30% overness in the US and Canada and then I will put some of the same workers in the fed. I will also be adding a few other promotions and all of my created workers and anyone who submitted themselves for my TCW/ODW diaries. Thank you for everyone who was reading this. Hopefully you all look forward to me returning to a TCW diary in the next couple months.

Archived