October 18th Update Thread

Hey my first chance to start one of these :). I really like this new feature with the more intuitive Eye, as it will certainly make the day to day activities easier to get through. The only thing I could hope for now is that we could have multiple windows open....but that's another thread....

[QUOTE=rufas2000;155126]I like all the extra pics and one debut a month for the first 5 years. Can't wait for the game.[/QUOTE] I agree, I bet one of them is called Ca$ino. There was always one new guy called that in my games. With all these upgrades to gameplay, it wont be long before we get to the stage Football Manager is at, where almost everything is a link to something else. Top stuff! p.s. Hey Adam, any chance of getting a future worker called TCP? :D

[QUOTE=rufas2000;155126]I like all the extra pics and one debut a month for the first 5 years. Can't wait for the game.[/QUOTE] I agree, I bet one of them is called Ca$ino. There was always one new guy called that in my games. With all these upgrades to gameplay, it wont be long before we get to the stage Football Manager is at, where almost everything is a link to something else. Top stuff! p.s. Hey Adam, any chance of getting a future worker called TCP? :D

[quote=Adam Ryland] Correct. Unless stated otherwise, none of the features are "either \ or" situations, there's rarely any reason to intentionally program a feature like that. [/quote] Thats what I love about your games; there are a lot of features and the user is allowed a lot of options (especially editing options) so that they can modify to their hearts content, unlike some other simulators whose creators' expect you to play strictly within the data/framework they've established.

[quote=Adam Ryland] Correct. Unless stated otherwise, none of the features are "either \ or" situations, there's rarely any reason to intentionally program a feature like that. [/quote] Thats what I love about your games; there are a lot of features and the user is allowed a lot of options (especially editing options) so that they can modify to their hearts content, unlike some other simulators whose creators' expect you to play strictly within the data/framework they've established.

[QUOTE=wooodaddy;155158]will this hold true for referrees as well? I've only had 1 appear in 7 years.. and I saw another thread where it was discussed that none appeared in their game..[/QUOTE] I believe this was addressed with an earlier entry. The Game World Balancer would check if there were enough refs and agents and whatnot and if there was a lack of them, the game would add them until the game world was balanced. I'm personally excited at each of these diary entries telling us how much data work and stuff has been done. The more data work done, the closer they get to the beta testing. The closer to beta testing, the closer we get to getting screenshots. And the closer we get to screenshots, the closer we get to the demo and eventual release.

[QUOTE=wooodaddy;155158]will this hold true for referrees as well? I've only had 1 appear in 7 years.. and I saw another thread where it was discussed that none appeared in their game..[/QUOTE] I believe this was addressed with an earlier entry. The Game World Balancer would check if there were enough refs and agents and whatnot and if there was a lack of them, the game would add them until the game world was balanced. I'm personally excited at each of these diary entries telling us how much data work and stuff has been done. The more data work done, the closer they get to the beta testing. The closer to beta testing, the closer we get to getting screenshots. And the closer we get to screenshots, the closer we get to the demo and eventual release.

[QUOTE=The Franchise;155172]I believe this was addressed with an earlier entry. The Game World Balancer would check if there were enough refs and agents and whatnot and if there was a lack of them, the game would add them until the game world was balanced. I'm personally excited at each of these diary entries telling us how much data work and stuff has been done. The more data work done, the closer they get to the beta testing. The closer to beta testing, the closer we get to getting screenshots. And the closer we get to screenshots, the closer we get to the demo and eventual release.[/QUOTE] cool, thanks pal.. As of course I missed that entry, so I didn't know, so my ignorance is valid..:D .. Thanks again buddy

[QUOTE=The Franchise;155172]I believe this was addressed with an earlier entry. The Game World Balancer would check if there were enough refs and agents and whatnot and if there was a lack of them, the game would add them until the game world was balanced. I'm personally excited at each of these diary entries telling us how much data work and stuff has been done. The more data work done, the closer they get to the beta testing. The closer to beta testing, the closer we get to getting screenshots. And the closer we get to screenshots, the closer we get to the demo and eventual release.[/QUOTE] cool, thanks pal.. As of course I missed that entry, so I didn't know, so my ignorance is valid..:D .. Thanks again buddy

Archived