king of the death match

panix04

[QUOTE=panix04;155150]i tried youTube, only found a 2 minute music video tribute to the match. I stay away from P2P sites now, they can do serious damage to your PC - stupid spyware! Thanks for your help though Wooodaddy.[/QUOTE] is that why my cpu is acting funny...;) .. I will stay away from it as well... I could swear that they showed that match in it's entirety on cheap seats on espn classic a few years back because I remember seeing it somewhere, but can't quite remember if it was on that or not.. but I have seen it.. nice match.. I will still try and help though.. because you will hurt my feelings if you don't let me.. :(

[QUOTE=panix04;155150]i tried youTube, only found a 2 minute music video tribute to the match. I stay away from P2P sites now, they can do serious damage to your PC - stupid spyware! Thanks for your help though Wooodaddy.[/QUOTE] is that why my cpu is acting funny...;) .. I will stay away from it as well... I could swear that they showed that match in it's entirety on cheap seats on espn classic a few years back because I remember seeing it somewhere, but can't quite remember if it was on that or not.. but I have seen it.. nice match.. I will still try and help though.. because you will hurt my feelings if you don't let me.. :(

I have that match, actually I have a Best of Cactus Jack tape. It has nothing he did in WWF/E or WCW, but a whole lot of his stuff in Japan/ECW/and some smaller promotions. I haven't watched it in years, and the last person to have it was my brother. He probably has it kicking around in his room; if I can dig it up, I'll see about making you a copy or just sending it your way. When I get back from my LA trip, I'll see what I can do. ::Edit:: Just remembered that I actually have the actual 95' King of the Deathmatch video. I'll talk to my brother and see which videos of mine he still has lying around. He also has my Best of Raven video :(

I have that match, actually I have a Best of Cactus Jack tape. It has nothing he did in WWF/E or WCW, but a whole lot of his stuff in Japan/ECW/and some smaller promotions. I haven't watched it in years, and the last person to have it was my brother. He probably has it kicking around in his room; if I can dig it up, I'll see about making you a copy or just sending it your way. When I get back from my LA trip, I'll see what I can do. ::Edit:: Just remembered that I actually have the actual 95' King of the Deathmatch video. I'll talk to my brother and see which videos of mine he still has lying around. He also has my Best of Raven video :(

I know someone that used to have the video but I think he's either at basic training or in Iraq now... And you don't just want to see that match, you want to see the whole tournament. That way you can see that even if htat match wasn't between great friends, it would still be emotional because of the torture that they put themselves through. I'll leave that guy an offline Yahoo message to see if he's in the states still.

I know someone that used to have the video but I think he's either at basic training or in Iraq now... And you don't just want to see that match, you want to see the whole tournament. That way you can see that even if htat match wasn't between great friends, it would still be emotional because of the torture that they put themselves through. I'll leave that guy an offline Yahoo message to see if he's in the states still.

Archived