king of the death match

panix04

[url]http://www.rfvideo.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=2935[/url] I'm not sure if this is a Region 0 DVD though. I don't know any UK DVD/Video wrestling distributers so this is the best I can do for you. I have dial up so I can't help you that way. When I had a faster connection, I downloaded about 3 videos on average everyday. Then I saw the light, and started to support wrestling companies and forked over the dough.

[url]http://www.rfvideo.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=2935[/url] I'm not sure if this is a Region 0 DVD though. I don't know any UK DVD/Video wrestling distributers so this is the best I can do for you. I have dial up so I can't help you that way. When I had a faster connection, I downloaded about 3 videos on average everyday. Then I saw the light, and started to support wrestling companies and forked over the dough.

If you can't find a legit copy of the IWA tournament, try tracking down the Insane Clown Posse's "STRANGLEMANIA" tape. It features three matches from that tournament (Cactus Jack vs. Shoji Nakamaki, Nakamaki vs. Ono, and Cactus Jack vs. Terry Funk) and also has two other IWA matches on there as well. Sure, I'm probably one of only about five guys on the board that thinks the ICP are hilarious, but that doesn't change the fact the matches on here are good. Plus, I doubt many on here speak Japanese so not having the original commentary isn't that much of a detriment. The ICP are pretty damn funny on here too..."There he is folks, Cactus Sack winning it all for his father, Prickly Balls."

If you can't find a legit copy of the IWA tournament, try tracking down the Insane Clown Posse's "STRANGLEMANIA" tape. It features three matches from that tournament (Cactus Jack vs. Shoji Nakamaki, Nakamaki vs. Ono, and Cactus Jack vs. Terry Funk) and also has two other IWA matches on there as well. Sure, I'm probably one of only about five guys on the board that thinks the ICP are hilarious, but that doesn't change the fact the matches on here are good. Plus, I doubt many on here speak Japanese so not having the original commentary isn't that much of a detriment. The ICP are pretty damn funny on here too..."There he is folks, Cactus Sack winning it all for his father, Prickly Balls."

bugs on my nugs..... i have stranglemania I and II, and JCW I and II tapes, i'm tempted to buy the newest third one, but....i dunno. you can find the iwa kotdm on dvd nowadays, i think even on amazon. honestly, it's not as good as other cactus jack matches from japan, but it is definently worth checking out. You should check out czw or iwa ms for some good deathmatch stuff, unless you just wanna see it cause it's funk and jack. back to icp. they did a wrestling tour with their company juggalo championshi...(not a "p") wrestling in 2000 i think. my friends and i bought tickets, as dallas was their first stop on the tour. freakin shaggy 2 dope hurt his neck training for the tour and they cancelled their first two shows and never rescheduled. in 2000 i wasn't too keen on their music anymore and the fact that they never gave me a wrestling show, that was the final straw....

bugs on my nugs..... i have stranglemania I and II, and JCW I and II tapes, i'm tempted to buy the newest third one, but....i dunno. you can find the iwa kotdm on dvd nowadays, i think even on amazon. honestly, it's not as good as other cactus jack matches from japan, but it is definently worth checking out. You should check out czw or iwa ms for some good deathmatch stuff, unless you just wanna see it cause it's funk and jack. back to icp. they did a wrestling tour with their company juggalo championshi...(not a "p") wrestling in 2000 i think. my friends and i bought tickets, as dallas was their first stop on the tour. freakin shaggy 2 dope hurt his neck training for the tour and they cancelled their first two shows and never rescheduled. in 2000 i wasn't too keen on their music anymore and the fact that they never gave me a wrestling show, that was the final straw....

Archived