Round of Applause!!!

Hey , I know this is kind of like spam but hey, I need to say this. Does anyone else get that really cool tingley feeling like when you were about to open up your x-mas presents as a kid everytime you open up the 07 journel? I know I am so hyped up for this game. I didnt buy 05 until this past june or so but, I am buying this new version AS SOON AS IT COMES OUT!!!! I CANT WAIT FOR THE DEMO!!!! WOOOO!!!! THANKS ADAM. I mean this from the bottom of my heart. You are awsome!!! I am so happy to have follow your games since ewr series. Thanks for your time and devotion.

[QUOTE=Lukiep8;155183]*Adam sitting at home, reading this post* MWAHAHAHA, more money in my pocket. Losers. :P[/QUOTE] I hear his matress is 4ft higher than usual because of all the money under it. (I was gonna quote a Rich Hall joke about Bill Gates changing the way gravity works so that when he fell off his massive bed (because of all the money under the matress) he didnt get hurt, but I couldnt think of it so thats the best I could come up with :()

[QUOTE=Lukiep8;155183]*Adam sitting at home, reading this post* MWAHAHAHA, more money in my pocket. Losers. :P[/QUOTE] I hear his matress is 4ft higher than usual because of all the money under it. (I was gonna quote a Rich Hall joke about Bill Gates changing the way gravity works so that when he fell off his massive bed (because of all the money under the matress) he didnt get hurt, but I couldnt think of it so thats the best I could come up with :()

[QUOTE=machinesxe;155180]Does anyone else get that really cool tingley feeling like when you were about to open up your x-mas presents as a kid everytime you open up the 07 journel? [/QUOTE] Yeah, I get that feeling too sometimes. :D Can't wait for the new game. :)

[QUOTE=machinesxe;155180]Does anyone else get that really cool tingley feeling like when you were about to open up your x-mas presents as a kid everytime you open up the 07 journel? [/QUOTE] Yeah, I get that feeling too sometimes. :D Can't wait for the new game. :)

[QUOTE=machinesxe;155180]Hey , I know this is kind of like spam but hey, I need to say this. Does anyone else get that really cool tingley feeling like when you were about to open up your x-mas presents as a kid everytime you open up the 07 journel? I know I am so hyped up for this game. I didnt buy 05 until this past june or so but, I am buying this new version AS SOON AS IT COMES OUT!!!! I CANT WAIT FOR THE DEMO!!!! WOOOO!!!! THANKS ADAM. I mean this from the bottom of my heart. You are awsome!!! I am so happy to have follow your games since ewr series. Thanks for your time and devotion.[/QUOTE] I'm looking forward to the new game too but damn man, there are other things in the world. I'm surprised adam has time to code anything with you guys constantly blowing him.

[QUOTE=machinesxe;155180]Hey , I know this is kind of like spam but hey, I need to say this. Does anyone else get that really cool tingley feeling like when you were about to open up your x-mas presents as a kid everytime you open up the 07 journel? I know I am so hyped up for this game. I didnt buy 05 until this past june or so but, I am buying this new version AS SOON AS IT COMES OUT!!!! I CANT WAIT FOR THE DEMO!!!! WOOOO!!!! THANKS ADAM. I mean this from the bottom of my heart. You are awsome!!! I am so happy to have follow your games since ewr series. Thanks for your time and devotion.[/QUOTE] I'm looking forward to the new game too but damn man, there are other things in the world. I'm surprised adam has time to code anything with you guys constantly blowing him.

[QUOTE=Lukiep8;155506]I have rehashed my old Tiger Heaven game, in order to go through in 05 to the current date, in order to transfer it over to 07, and continue it as a diary. [b]Tigre Ogre > Everyone[/b].[/QUOTE] He speaks the truth.

[QUOTE=Lukiep8;155506]I have rehashed my old Tiger Heaven game, in order to go through in 05 to the current date, in order to transfer it over to 07, and continue it as a diary. [b]Tigre Ogre > Everyone[/b].[/QUOTE] He speaks the truth.

[QUOTE=panix04;155496]Don't you think thats a little crass Sabu? I know everyone seems a little bit like excited schoolkids but a lot of us actually are![/QUOTE] I wouldn't sweat him too much, Panix. If this is the same Sabu_420 that used to haunt RSPWF before message boards came in vogue, crass is rather his trademark. Then again if this is that Sabu, his diction has improved exponentially. That Sabu seemed to be a devotee of creative spelling. Besides, even if he's someone more reasonable, if he's as new as his ranking stamp implies, our excitement may look like fanboy froth to him. In which case, he'll learn what the froth is all about once 07 hits.

[QUOTE=panix04;155496]Don't you think thats a little crass Sabu? I know everyone seems a little bit like excited schoolkids but a lot of us actually are![/QUOTE] I wouldn't sweat him too much, Panix. If this is the same Sabu_420 that used to haunt RSPWF before message boards came in vogue, crass is rather his trademark. Then again if this is that Sabu, his diction has improved exponentially. That Sabu seemed to be a devotee of creative spelling. Besides, even if he's someone more reasonable, if he's as new as his ranking stamp implies, our excitement may look like fanboy froth to him. In which case, he'll learn what the froth is all about once 07 hits.

[QUOTE=cappyboy;155516]I wouldn't sweat him too much, Panix. If this is the same Sabu_420 that used to haunt RSPWF before message boards came in vogue, crass is rather his trademark. Then again if this is that Sabu, his diction has improved exponentially. That Sabu seemed to be a devotee of creative spelling. Besides, even if he's someone more reasonable, if he's as new as his ranking stamp implies, our excitement may look like fanboy froth to him. In which case, he'll learn what the froth is all about once 07 hits.[/QUOTE] First off, I don't even know what RSPWF stands for or is, so it sure wasn't me. Second of all I'm not new, I just don't feel the need to post every 5 minutes to ask other people How my game is going. Ive been playing wrestiling Sims since TMN 7 and EW9000, so I understand its a great game, Hell so is Metal Gear Solid and The Mario franchise but I don't spend hours a day praising Kojima and Myamoto either. I just buy the games so that they can continue creating them. All this praise you guys lay at the feet of the High Imperial Lord known to us common folk as Adam Ryland Does nothing but over fill his already bloated ego as noted by the rudeness of his replies whenever anyone throws the slightest bit of criticism at his game. A portion of the features of '07 I can remember being in the EWR series, then stripped out because they somehow became too hard to code or were deemed too cosmetic so they were left out. With that being said I am still looking forward to '07 as it looks great and even the returning features have a new twist or 2 in them so at least its a small step forward. I will be purchasing the game come december I just don't feel the need to wet myself over it.

[QUOTE=cappyboy;155516]I wouldn't sweat him too much, Panix. If this is the same Sabu_420 that used to haunt RSPWF before message boards came in vogue, crass is rather his trademark. Then again if this is that Sabu, his diction has improved exponentially. That Sabu seemed to be a devotee of creative spelling. Besides, even if he's someone more reasonable, if he's as new as his ranking stamp implies, our excitement may look like fanboy froth to him. In which case, he'll learn what the froth is all about once 07 hits.[/QUOTE] First off, I don't even know what RSPWF stands for or is, so it sure wasn't me. Second of all I'm not new, I just don't feel the need to post every 5 minutes to ask other people How my game is going. Ive been playing wrestiling Sims since TMN 7 and EW9000, so I understand its a great game, Hell so is Metal Gear Solid and The Mario franchise but I don't spend hours a day praising Kojima and Myamoto either. I just buy the games so that they can continue creating them. All this praise you guys lay at the feet of the High Imperial Lord known to us common folk as Adam Ryland Does nothing but over fill his already bloated ego as noted by the rudeness of his replies whenever anyone throws the slightest bit of criticism at his game. A portion of the features of '07 I can remember being in the EWR series, then stripped out because they somehow became too hard to code or were deemed too cosmetic so they were left out. With that being said I am still looking forward to '07 as it looks great and even the returning features have a new twist or 2 in them so at least its a small step forward. I will be purchasing the game come december I just don't feel the need to wet myself over it.

Guest Acenate Prophet
But you do feel the need to wet yourself over other people's postings on a board you seem to care nothing about. Constructive.

Guest Acenate Prophet
But you do feel the need to wet yourself over other people's postings on a board you seem to care nothing about. Constructive.

I wouldn't buy it when it first comes out, because unless you have the internet, and check the forums everyday you will miss patches. Which is a problem. (notes that this has happened to me, because I bought the game and moved out of my house where I had internet. Hopefully there are less bugs/fixes to be made this time around)

I wouldn't buy it when it first comes out, because unless you have the internet, and check the forums everyday you will miss patches. Which is a problem. (notes that this has happened to me, because I bought the game and moved out of my house where I had internet. Hopefully there are less bugs/fixes to be made this time around)

Archived