October 19th update

Yes. Something a lot of people get frustrated about is not being warned about TV shows so I am really pleased that this warning has been added. It was so frustrating to just see your TV show disapear with no warning. Good to see the data making more progress as well. Keep it up Adam.

Yeah, I think we've all had a TV show end its run on accident at one time or another. If that still happens to me then it might be time to lay off the dope. These bios and title histories get me more excited every time I read about them, the CornellVerse is going to be so fleshed out and deep. We're getting closer, it seems like we're definitely on the back nine of the development cycle!

Yeah, I think we've all had a TV show end its run on accident at one time or another. If that still happens to me then it might be time to lay off the dope. These bios and title histories get me more excited every time I read about them, the CornellVerse is going to be so fleshed out and deep. We're getting closer, it seems like we're definitely on the back nine of the development cycle!

I've JUST had that happen in my TEW game. My fed has risen from Cult to National and I had 2 shows on a Medium network. I ditched one to approach a Big network who signed me, but forgot I was on my last season for my Medium show which was getting tremendous ratings :( Now I have to wait 3-4 months until I can get a 2nd show again x( Loving the updates, can't believe how many views the journal has had. Can't wait!

I've JUST had that happen in my TEW game. My fed has risen from Cult to National and I had 2 shows on a Medium network. I ditched one to approach a Big network who signed me, but forgot I was on my last season for my Medium show which was getting tremendous ratings :( Now I have to wait 3-4 months until I can get a 2nd show again x( Loving the updates, can't believe how many views the journal has had. Can't wait!

Good to hear the game is coming along well. :) I like the changes in the Extreme Eye. To be honest, I prefer Real World data so the updates on the title histories and stuff for the C-verse doesn't do anything for me but obviously it has to happen for the people who play the C-verse. Well, we all are supposed to aren't we? :D [QUOTE=TCP1;155356]My teeth are now tingling with anticipation. I can smell the editor on its way. I'M SOOOOOOO EXCITED. Good news at tv too, no more losing Raw because lack of warning![/QUOTE] Is the editor released before the demo or the full game then? If so that would be SUPER COOL~! I can't wait to edit my current mod to fit TEW2007 properly. :)

Good to hear the game is coming along well. :) I like the changes in the Extreme Eye. To be honest, I prefer Real World data so the updates on the title histories and stuff for the C-verse doesn't do anything for me but obviously it has to happen for the people who play the C-verse. Well, we all are supposed to aren't we? :D [QUOTE=TCP1;155356]My teeth are now tingling with anticipation. I can smell the editor on its way. I'M SOOOOOOO EXCITED. Good news at tv too, no more losing Raw because lack of warning![/QUOTE] Is the editor released before the demo or the full game then? If so that would be SUPER COOL~! I can't wait to edit my current mod to fit TEW2007 properly. :)

Archived