Owner/Booker

Hey i have been playing this for a while and just updated to 1.5 and i was wondering what do you have to do to become a booker or owner. i ask because i have been playing my guy for 20 years i am super over all over the place i have millions in the bank yet when an owner retires or booker quits i dont know how i can get those jobs is it posible to get those jobs on this game?? any help with this would be greatly appreciated thanks

i knew you couldnt pick a booker or anyone who is a backstage person but i thought its a pretty big part of the game and it would be a more complete simulation if you could become a booker or owner if you cant do that then i dont have much else to do with my guy hes won 48 belts and thats with one belt in every promotion, so if the game wont allow you to become a backstage worker, whats the point of having the sim. the way i see it becoming a backstage worker at somepoint would be important in a wrestling sim

[QUOTE=erich krieger]i knew you couldnt pick a booker or anyone who is a backstage person but i thought its a pretty big part of the game and it would be a more complete simulation if you could become a booker or owner if you cant do that then i dont have much else to do with my guy hes won 48 belts and thats with one belt in every promotion, so if the game wont allow you to become a backstage worker, whats the point of having the sim. the way i see it becoming a backstage worker at somepoint would be important in a wrestling sim[/QUOTE] The point is to simulate a wrestler's in-ring career as a performer - it's "Rookie To Legend", not "Rookie To Legend...To Road Agent". Besides which, what on earth would you do as a backstage worker? The thrills and spills of...erm....giving advice to rookies while sitting around playing cards? Unless you became an owner or booker - which would be an entirely separate game - there's nothing to do when you retire as an in-ring worker.

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland]it's "Rookie To Legend", not "Rookie To Legend...To Road Agent". [/QUOTE] I smell a sequel! Will Christian Faith fold with pocket aces, Can Bart Biggs bluff his way to victory, does Squeeky McClean know when to hold them, fold them, walk away, and/or run? You be the judge in Wrestling Spirit II!

I don't even know how to play Poker... so I'd be after something more subtle... like solitaire! I can just imagine Dan Stone sitting in his office alone... trying to fight past the cateracts and see the cards... OH THE SUSPENSE!

Archived