Changing Abbreviation After Initial Setup

I posted this in a different thread, but I thought it over and wondered maybe if it is already possible and I just don't know how to do it? It's not a major deal, but when you see schools with the wrong abbreviations it is kinda aggravating to not be able to update them.

I use MS Access. If you don't have that program, you might do a google for "open office". I've never used it, but I think I've read that you can use that program to to edit this sort of file. Edit-matter of fact, here is more info on open office from another post [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8107&highlight=office%22[/url]

I use MS Access. If you don't have that program, you might do a google for "open office". I've never used it, but I think I've read that you can use that program to to edit this sort of file. Edit-matter of fact, here is more info on open office from another post [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8107&highlight=office%22[/url]

Change Abbr After Initial Setup Just wanted to say that everyone of you guys(lady's) are great. Thank you all so much for responding to what may seem like silly questions, but alot of us have varying degrees of computer savy. So what may seem so simple to most of you (which most fixes are simple once you know where to look or the steps that need to be taken), can be very frustrating to many more. Again all of the information and guidance supplied by you is greatly appreciated by the rest of us!

Change Abbr After Initial Setup Just wanted to say that everyone of you guys(lady's) are great. Thank you all so much for responding to what may seem like silly questions, but alot of us have varying degrees of computer savy. So what may seem so simple to most of you (which most fixes are simple once you know where to look or the steps that need to be taken), can be very frustrating to many more. Again all of the information and guidance supplied by you is greatly appreciated by the rest of us!

Archived