Recruiting Info

I don't believe there is any once place on this forum where you can find all the recruiting info, so looking over the threads is going to be your best bet. As I understand it the more money you spend on a recruit...the more info you get on him. You can only make a pitch once, so you need to be sure before you commit a pitch. I haven't found an exact answer or method of determing what pitch to make other than spending a lot of time looking over his other offers or favorites. But basically the teams that have a blue button next to them are the favorites, so you can look at them and determine what they have in common...location? prestige? chance to win?...like I said you can spend a lot of time on this part of the game.

I don't believe there is any once place on this forum where you can find all the recruiting info, so looking over the threads is going to be your best bet. As I understand it the more money you spend on a recruit...the more info you get on him. You can only make a pitch once, so you need to be sure before you commit a pitch. I haven't found an exact answer or method of determing what pitch to make other than spending a lot of time looking over his other offers or favorites. But basically the teams that have a blue button next to them are the favorites, so you can look at them and determine what they have in common...location? prestige? chance to win?...like I said you can spend a lot of time on this part of the game.

Archived