The New Sting

Well, I'm Brand new at this cutting thing. And this was probably the most challenging one I've done. I cut the new sting paint from the Sting: Part II video from TNA.Com. It was hard, but I think for a begginer I did a semi-good job. Thoughts? [IMG]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/7484/stingxo8.jpg[/IMG]

not a bad job for a first effort, the cut looks smooth, i don't know if you had to re-size but if you did you managed to avoid distorting the image. The only thing that could have really been improved is to have the top of his head! Or did the starting image prevent that?

not a bad job for a first effort, the cut looks smooth, i don't know if you had to re-size but if you did you managed to avoid distorting the image. The only thing that could have really been improved is to have the top of his head! Or did the starting image prevent that?

I have seen and done that one. :p But this one....this one is new! :D [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/bobinc/Assorted%20Fed%20Cuts/Sting-1.jpg[/IMG] He needs to quit touching his face before the match starts he was rubbing paint off right away :)

I have seen and done that one. :p But this one....this one is new! :D [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/bobinc/Assorted%20Fed%20Cuts/Sting-1.jpg[/IMG] He needs to quit touching his face before the match starts he was rubbing paint off right away :)

[QUOTE=Tyler Gadzinski;155945]bobinc you shouldve marked spoiler on that since it is from BFG that was an awesome PPV by the way sweet ending.[/QUOTE] Why should it be marked spoiler its just a guys face? In no way does it point to an outcome. Just like this message where it rambles on and on and on and on and on.....:D

[QUOTE=Tyler Gadzinski;155945]bobinc you shouldve marked spoiler on that since it is from BFG that was an awesome PPV by the way sweet ending.[/QUOTE] Why should it be marked spoiler its just a guys face? In no way does it point to an outcome. Just like this message where it rambles on and on and on and on and on.....:D

well some people wanted his new face to be a surprise if they didnt get to see the PPV last night. SPOILER about the PPV highlight if you wanna see. [COLOR="White"]At Bound For Glory all the titles changed hands meaning Sabin beat Senshi, LAX defeated Daniels and Styles and Sting beat Jeff Jarrett and won the World Heavyweight Title like he deserved. Also Zach Gowen made his TNA redebut in the Kevin Nash open invitational which Austin Starr got the win in and recieved a trophy which Nash admitted was a Bowling Trophy. Overall awesome PPV.[/COLOR]

well some people wanted his new face to be a surprise if they didnt get to see the PPV last night. SPOILER about the PPV highlight if you wanna see. [COLOR="White"]At Bound For Glory all the titles changed hands meaning Sabin beat Senshi, LAX defeated Daniels and Styles and Sting beat Jeff Jarrett and won the World Heavyweight Title like he deserved. Also Zach Gowen made his TNA redebut in the Kevin Nash open invitational which Austin Starr got the win in and recieved a trophy which Nash admitted was a Bowling Trophy. Overall awesome PPV.[/COLOR]

Archived