I am close to pulling the trigger on ordering this game (great job), but wanted to ask if you are currently developing a NFL game, and more importantly, will you be able to import draft lists from Bowl Bound into the NFL? Also, what it your rough timing (Q4, Q1 2007, etc) for the NFL product? I believe you did this with basketball (I own Total College BB), I just haven't got around to ordering the Total Pro BB (more of a football fan I guess as I currently have about 5 football games installed on my PC). Thanks Bro !

I dont have any answers for you on the football front but I was the developer of Total College Basketball and Total Pro Basketball. Just in case you are considering purchasing Total Pro Basketball you might want to hold off since I am making a new version right now. It's called Draft Day Sports: Pro Basketball and will be available at my new website [url]www.wolverinestudios.com[/url] - it also will be able to import the Total College Basketball players.

I dont have any answers for you on the football front but I was the developer of Total College Basketball and Total Pro Basketball. Just in case you are considering purchasing Total Pro Basketball you might want to hold off since I am making a new version right now. It's called Draft Day Sports: Pro Basketball and will be available at my new website [url]www.wolverinestudios.com[/url] - it also will be able to import the Total College Basketball players.

Arlie - looking forward to seeing the NFL product. I will take the plunge and order up Bowl Bound. I must admit you are fantastic and staying in touch with your customer base, updating your product and answering questions. Hopefully you don't get gobbled up one day by the evil EA Sports monster ;) Gary - I love Total College Basketball and have bookmarked your new site. Looking forward to the new product bro.

Arlie - looking forward to seeing the NFL product. I will take the plunge and order up Bowl Bound. I must admit you are fantastic and staying in touch with your customer base, updating your product and answering questions. Hopefully you don't get gobbled up one day by the evil EA Sports monster ;) Gary - I love Total College Basketball and have bookmarked your new site. Looking forward to the new product bro.

Archived