Discipline/instincts

ARLIE- Does a low discipline rating for a player contribute to more: 1. Out of position errors? 2. Big plays allowed? 3. Penalities? Thru three games with 1.46 and gamelogs enhancement...my starting OLB has 2 OOPs and 3 BPAs (for a total of 94 yards). The rest of my team only has 1 of each in total. The OLB has a discipline rating of 40...instinct of 30. Also, what role/impact does instinct have in the game? With 1.46 I am trying to get a better "feel" (not complete understanding) of the potential of a player either making a positive play or a negative one. Insights appreciated. TXS

I've understood discipline to be related to penalties and Instincts for OOPs and what not. Missed tackles are dependant on the tackle rating as far as I can tell. I would think a BPA would be a result of any of the above...that's just my opinion though.

I've understood discipline to be related to penalties and Instincts for OOPs and what not. Missed tackles are dependant on the tackle rating as far as I can tell. I would think a BPA would be a result of any of the above...that's just my opinion though.

[QUOTE=Dave Hansen;156083]ARLIE- Does a low discipline rating for a player contribute to more: 1. Out of position errors? 2. Big plays allowed? 3. Penalities?[/quote] Just penalties. [quote]Thru three games with 1.46 and gamelogs enhancement...my starting OLB has 2 OOPs and 3 BPAs (for a total of 94 yards). The rest of my team only has 1 of each in total.[/quote] Instincts are a factor in the OOP errors (as is intelligence and some athletic ability). BPA are more football skills related. [quote]Also, what role/impact does instinct have in the game?[/quote] Instincts impact "awareness" type activities. Things like running the option, being in position, making INTs, adjust to poor throws, hitting the right hole, ... Instincts are important and are a factor in numerous things.

[QUOTE=Dave Hansen;156083]ARLIE- Does a low discipline rating for a player contribute to more: 1. Out of position errors? 2. Big plays allowed? 3. Penalities?[/quote] Just penalties. [quote]Thru three games with 1.46 and gamelogs enhancement...my starting OLB has 2 OOPs and 3 BPAs (for a total of 94 yards). The rest of my team only has 1 of each in total.[/quote] Instincts are a factor in the OOP errors (as is intelligence and some athletic ability). BPA are more football skills related. [quote]Also, what role/impact does instinct have in the game?[/quote] Instincts impact "awareness" type activities. Things like running the option, being in position, making INTs, adjust to poor throws, hitting the right hole, ... Instincts are important and are a factor in numerous things.

Archived