Question for Adam about how future workers work

I was wondering on the future workers, is it that there is a seperate place to put them in from the normal workers, or are they all in the same set of data. The reason I wonder is, because if I choose to say set the game back to the time of the Original TEW 2004, will I get the error messages about guys being to young, or will they just be added in at the right time?

I think they go in the same place as the normal workers, but you will still get that error because those workers that are too young don't have an assigned start date. So, since they have no start date, it will generate errors, because it is an extra piece of information put in only for future workers.

I think they go in the same place as the normal workers, but you will still get that error because those workers that are too young don't have an assigned start date. So, since they have no start date, it will generate errors, because it is an extra piece of information put in only for future workers.

I have to say I love this feature as well, and have wanted it in the game for a while now. I'd think they'd go in elsewhere, in their own special section, kinda like the 'New Promotions' section of last year's TEW. That's just a guess though, we'll have to wait till the game comes out to find out for sure. :o

I have to say I love this feature as well, and have wanted it in the game for a while now. I'd think they'd go in elsewhere, in their own special section, kinda like the 'New Promotions' section of last year's TEW. That's just a guess though, we'll have to wait till the game comes out to find out for sure. :o

Here's what the journal said about it: [QUOTE]There is also one other new stat exclusive to future workers, which is the ability to link them to a blood relative who is already in the game. When the character debuts, he will automatically have relationships created, not only to the blood relative you have selected, but also to anyone else in that family. This allows for offspring to realistically be simulated.[/QUOTE] But it doesn't say whether they can have other relationships.

Here's what the journal said about it: [QUOTE]There is also one other new stat exclusive to future workers, which is the ability to link them to a blood relative who is already in the game. When the character debuts, he will automatically have relationships created, not only to the blood relative you have selected, but also to anyone else in that family. This allows for offspring to realistically be simulated.[/QUOTE] But it doesn't say whether they can have other relationships.

Archived