October 25th Update Thread

Good to see Adam focussing on clearing the bugs out - though I'm sure there'll be a few for us to find in demo week :D I'm actually curious to know when the testers get hold of the game. How far along would the game be before Adam hands it over? Because bug finding can surely only so far when it's just one person doing it - but having ten people (or however many) going crazy 'cos they've found forty RET bugs, or spent an hour booking a show only for it to crash... That must be a killer if you thought you'd got them all. This is one reason I don't write games :)

[QUOTE=vampmon;156242]NOOOOO! No update 2moz? THIS SUCKS! It's like being the weekend but i still have to work![/QUOTE] I work weekends :( I look so forward to these updates. I already plan to get the game when it comes out and I have the money to spend. This time I'll be forcing myself to stick with the default data for as long as possible. I just discovered that w/ all the real world updates and pic packs this game can take up at least a gig of space.

[QUOTE=vampmon;156242]NOOOOO! No update 2moz? THIS SUCKS! It's like being the weekend but i still have to work![/QUOTE] I work weekends :( I look so forward to these updates. I already plan to get the game when it comes out and I have the money to spend. This time I'll be forcing myself to stick with the default data for as long as possible. I just discovered that w/ all the real world updates and pic packs this game can take up at least a gig of space.

Obviously hopefully most (if not all) of the bugs will be sorted out before we get the game. Tomorrow will be a test for me, my first week day without a new update on the game. :D I suppose I'll have to keep myself happy by re-reading the whole Developer's Journal again. :)

Obviously hopefully most (if not all) of the bugs will be sorted out before we get the game. Tomorrow will be a test for me, my first week day without a new update on the game. :D I suppose I'll have to keep myself happy by re-reading the whole Developer's Journal again. :)

Archived