Is anyone excited about...

TCP1

What the....? :eek: I was waiting for Dawn of War 2, never even knew about this one!!! Dawn of War was the game that finally drew me back into real time strategy games. I'd played the Afe of Empire series, the C&C series and so on over the years and I was becoming fed up with building bases and collecting resources etc. so it was a refreshing change. I'll be keeping my eye on Mark of Chaos now too, especially because I was always a Warhammer fan over Warhammer 40k. :D (Warhammer: Dark Omen kept me happy for ages and stilll does to thsi day)

What the....? :eek: I was waiting for Dawn of War 2, never even knew about this one!!! Dawn of War was the game that finally drew me back into real time strategy games. I'd played the Afe of Empire series, the C&C series and so on over the years and I was becoming fed up with building bases and collecting resources etc. so it was a refreshing change. I'll be keeping my eye on Mark of Chaos now too, especially because I was always a Warhammer fan over Warhammer 40k. :D (Warhammer: Dark Omen kept me happy for ages and stilll does to thsi day)

Now that I have removed my beer goggles i've had a look at the trailer. Well, four of them to be precise. I'm assuming you're on about the one which takes place in the woods? I felt a tear forming at that one.... Nice to see Chaos getting a turn though. Skaven had their chance in Shadow of the Horned Rat and the Undead had their time in the spotlight in Dark Omen. (Orcs featured in both but blah to the greenskins :p) The videos I saw were at Gamespot if you wanted to look at some more by the way.

Now that I have removed my beer goggles i've had a look at the trailer. Well, four of them to be precise. I'm assuming you're on about the one which takes place in the woods? I felt a tear forming at that one.... Nice to see Chaos getting a turn though. Skaven had their chance in Shadow of the Horned Rat and the Undead had their time in the spotlight in Dark Omen. (Orcs featured in both but blah to the greenskins :p) The videos I saw were at Gamespot if you wanted to look at some more by the way.

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;156405]Now that I have removed my beer goggles i've had a look at the trailer. Well, four of them to be precise. I'm assuming you're on about the one which takes place in the woods? I felt a tear forming at that one.... Nice to see Chaos getting a turn though. Skaven had their chance in Shadow of the Horned Rat and the Undead had their time in the spotlight in Dark Omen. (Orcs featured in both but blah to the greenskins :p) The videos I saw were at Gamespot if you wanted to look at some more by the way.[/QUOTE] That's where I saw them! How militant is the Sigmarite Priest, just screaming like a trooper whilst charging a Bloodthirster for crist's sake!

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;156405]Now that I have removed my beer goggles i've had a look at the trailer. Well, four of them to be precise. I'm assuming you're on about the one which takes place in the woods? I felt a tear forming at that one.... Nice to see Chaos getting a turn though. Skaven had their chance in Shadow of the Horned Rat and the Undead had their time in the spotlight in Dark Omen. (Orcs featured in both but blah to the greenskins :p) The videos I saw were at Gamespot if you wanted to look at some more by the way.[/QUOTE] That's where I saw them! How militant is the Sigmarite Priest, just screaming like a trooper whilst charging a Bloodthirster for crist's sake!

• 1 month later...
[QUOTE=Undertaker666;165029]I've collected resources since Command and Conquer in '95, i'm sick to death of collecting resources![/QUOTE] Hey. There's nothing wrong with the original C&C games god damn it :D Oh, NOD-brotherhood.. [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brotherhood_of_Nod[/url] Man I played that game (Original C&C) for a long time. And Red Alert too. Great games, great games..

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;165024]Has anyone played Warhammer: Mark of Chaos yet? If so, is it any good?[/QUOTE] I've got it. It's a very very fun game. not a world-beater, but certainly more fun than you can shake a stick at. Couple of minor things. When you give your character a new weapon it doesn't change the sprite of him and the duels are not as fun as they should be. Other than that, story is fun and multiplayer is cool too! Id give it 7.5/10.

Archived