The Forums

the forums have changed? Whats different? I suppose this is what you get when you refuse to stop using Amstrad! Seriosly though, nice work i like the front page but im no overly keen on the new forum skin, perhaps if there were some degree of texturing to break up the 'blackness'

the forums have changed? Whats different? I suppose this is what you get when you refuse to stop using Amstrad! Seriosly though, nice work i like the front page but im no overly keen on the new forum skin, perhaps if there were some degree of texturing to break up the 'blackness'

[QUOTE=panix04;156447]the forums have changed? Whats different? I suppose this is what you get when you refuse to stop using Amstrad! Seriosly though, nice work i like the front page but im no overly keen on the new forum skin, perhaps if there were some degree of texturing to break up the 'blackness'[/QUOTE] Or alternatively, go down right to the bottom of the page and look on the left hand side and change the option for the colour scheme! :p Although I would love to see the red forum option back again. Pretty please Arlie! ;)

[QUOTE=panix04;156447]the forums have changed? Whats different? I suppose this is what you get when you refuse to stop using Amstrad! Seriosly though, nice work i like the front page but im no overly keen on the new forum skin, perhaps if there were some degree of texturing to break up the 'blackness'[/QUOTE] Or alternatively, go down right to the bottom of the page and look on the left hand side and change the option for the colour scheme! :p Although I would love to see the red forum option back again. Pretty please Arlie! ;)

Archived