Dynasty Writers Needed!

I apologize if this isn't the correct place to post this, and if it is, just delete the topic. I'm looking for any diary writers with any amount of experience to join me, sebsplex, machinesxe, and DodgyDavid for a new type of diary. It will involve multiple writers per fed, so you won't have to take much time from your schedule to take part. For more info, check [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18252"]here[/URL]! We only need 2-4 people to join us, so space is limited. You do need knowledge of the game and some basic diary writing experience (or at least knowledge of how one is made) to join, but that's it! :)

If it's Cornellverse I'd be more than happy to give it a shot. But if it's a real world diary, I'm not so sure. I rarely ever play Real World data, and at that, I've only ever sustained a long-running game in the End of the Golden Age mod. And that was only because of my love for WCW. I don't know why but something about the real world data feels limiting to me. I feel like I have much more freedom with characters in Cornellverse, since they don't have well-known personas like say The Rock or Jericho. Anyway enough of the rambling, to sum things up, if it's Cornellverse I'm ready to jump in, but if it's a real world game I'd be willing to take a smaller role if you end up needing some people. **Edit** Ok next time maybe I'll actually look at what people have posted and go to their links before rambling on. The offer stands, and if you need someone to either even things out or just want an extra person for the hell of it, I'd be willing to take a smaller role in things.

If it's Cornellverse I'd be more than happy to give it a shot. But if it's a real world diary, I'm not so sure. I rarely ever play Real World data, and at that, I've only ever sustained a long-running game in the End of the Golden Age mod. And that was only because of my love for WCW. I don't know why but something about the real world data feels limiting to me. I feel like I have much more freedom with characters in Cornellverse, since they don't have well-known personas like say The Rock or Jericho. Anyway enough of the rambling, to sum things up, if it's Cornellverse I'm ready to jump in, but if it's a real world game I'd be willing to take a smaller role if you end up needing some people. **Edit** Ok next time maybe I'll actually look at what people have posted and go to their links before rambling on. The offer stands, and if you need someone to either even things out or just want an extra person for the hell of it, I'd be willing to take a smaller role in things.

So I was thinking that we can get the draft done on this and start moving forward with this we should get a meeting of the minds going. Everyone who is down for this let us know for sure. Also I was thinking we should do a draft online in a chat room. By the time we have this meeting we should have chosen a "Team Leader", who would really just be the mouth peice for the team. When we do this we should have everyone in on this in the room. The "TL" from each team would be the spokesmen for the draft, maybe we could have each team in there own seperate chat room so they can talk about who they want to draft. I may not be ecplaining this the most clear way but I think this is probley the easiest way. So now I think we should just have everyone post a time this weekend when avil and work on sticking to that. I am avil on Saturday night after 8pm est. PLEAE POST INTO THE THREAD BELOW [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?p=156433#post156433[/url]

So I was thinking that we can get the draft done on this and start moving forward with this we should get a meeting of the minds going. Everyone who is down for this let us know for sure. Also I was thinking we should do a draft online in a chat room. By the time we have this meeting we should have chosen a "Team Leader", who would really just be the mouth peice for the team. When we do this we should have everyone in on this in the room. The "TL" from each team would be the spokesmen for the draft, maybe we could have each team in there own seperate chat room so they can talk about who they want to draft. I may not be ecplaining this the most clear way but I think this is probley the easiest way. So now I think we should just have everyone post a time this weekend when avil and work on sticking to that. I am avil on Saturday night after 8pm est. PLEAE POST INTO THE THREAD BELOW [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?p=156433#post156433[/url]

Archived